°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 23•°

Y/N POV:

Once those words slipped out of Patrick's mouth I froze in place. They killed him, hot tears began to stream down my face. Just imagning that boys dead corpse made me want to scream until my lungs collapsed. I knew all the guys were looking at me with amusement...sick fucks. Patrick's smile widened once he saw the hot tears trickle down my face. He let out a laugh a held onto his stomach. Hearing his laughter caused me to feel physically sick. How could he find this pleasing?

"Why are you crying baby?" Patrick giggled.

He tried to touch my arm but I slapped his hand away. His face hardened, he took ahold of my wrist tightly and pulled me closer to him. I let out a cry due to his bone crushing grip. I could feel the bruises beginning to form on my wrist.

"It's your fault that he died." Patrick said coldly.

I shook my head back and forth forcibly.

"No-"

Patrick cut me off my putting his cold hand over my mouth. He pulled me up from my seat and placed me on the counter in less than a second. He stood inbetween my legs. I stared at him with wide eyes. I let out sobs but they were muffled due to his hand covering my mouth.

"I can still feel his warm blood on my skin.."

Patrick spoke slowly. I tried to push Patrick with all my strength but he didn't buldge. His dull eyes stared into mine deeply.

"His screams of agony were music to my ears." Patrick let out a laugh.

My eyes began to sting due to my tears, my ears began to buzz.

"And it's all..because of you Y/n." Patrick whispered in my ear.

I shut my eyes tightly, I wanted to disappear. Patrick's hand that covered my mouth was now gripping onto my chin tightly.

"Look at me Y/n." Patrick spoke calmly.

This man was a physcho path. I still kept my eyes closed.

"LOOK AT ME Y/N!!" Patrick yelled.

"Hey Patrick calm down-" Victor spoke.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP VICTOR." Patrick yelled.

I opened my eyes immediately, I was afraid of what he would do. His eyes looks emotionless.

"What did you see in him huh?" Patrick spoke coldly.

I froze in place not knowing how to respond. Patrick took ahold of my neck and held onto it firmly.

"Answer me."

"I-I never liked him..like that. He spoke to me first." I spoke shakily.

Patrick let out a groan.

"Don't lie to me...us baby." Patrick cooed.

"I'm not lying!" I hissed out.

Patrick's grip on my neck tightened.

"What will it take for you to love us?" Patrick spoke with pure venom.

What Patrick did next will forever be engraved inside my mind. He took ahold of the knife that was beside the sink and placed it against his wrist.

"Tell us all that you love us." Patrick spoke calmly.

I took a glance at the guys to see them staring at me.

I opened my mouth to speak, but my throat felt as though it was closing up within each second that passed by. I let out a scream once Patrick cut through his skin with the sharp knife. I could see the fresh blood seeping out his self inflicted wound. The sound of his blood splashing onto the white tile floor caused me to feel dizzy.

"P-Patrick please s-stop!" My voice broke at the end of my sentence.

"Then tell us that you love us." Patrick spoke with no emotion in his voice.

Patrick awaited a response but I was blank, my mind was still processing what was happening. Patrick shrugged, I could see him beginning to pierce through his skin.

"STOP!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Patrick looked at me and stilled.

"Fine." I spoke.

"I...love you." I sobbed at the end of my sentence.

Patrick's eyes brightened, a grin found its way onto his lips. He dropped the knife onto the floor causing a loud "clank" to fill the room due to the metal of the knife hitting to the floor.

He walked towards me and held onto my face with both of his hands. I could feel his warm blood on my skin, I shivered in disgust.

"I know you loved us." Patrick said softly.

I began to feel fuzzy, my ears began to ring loudly causing me to wince. The next thing I knew, I collapsed on the ground and heard the sound of the guys yelling in the background.