Letter Four

October 16, 2021

Hey! This sure is a one rough season. We’re fighting one of the toughest battle of our lives.

I mean, it wasn’t supposed to be this tough. But for some reason, it is.

Our research project is taking too long. Longer than expected.

The process itself is complicated and I feel like it can be less complicated if six brains worked together.

I am just so stressed and worn-out that my brain could barely function properly.

And social media is annoying the hell out of me. How can three of my groupmates manage to live peacefully?

Grabbing a cup of coffee, going on trips, playing at the beach, working and earning their salary.

I don’t take those as bad things. It’s for their own good, yes.

But. Where is research project in their priority list?

Playing, grabbing a coffee, working-- I am not really against with them doing it.

My point is, they chose to do those and I hope they know how to manage their time, priorities and responsibilities.

The other three members, we have our lives too. We are carrying our own baggage too.

Why do we have to suffer more because of their negligence?

But then again, we don’t have any other option but to squeeze our brain cells out. We have to keep moving forward no matter what it takes.

The three of us have each other. And another two outside our group is cheering us on.

More importantly, we have HIM.

We will get through this.

Breathe.

Sincerely,

---