Letter Two

September 12, 2021

Hi! You know what? Of course you don't.. Yet. Let me apprise you of what had happened.

September 4. Saturday.

We had a Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control (HIRAC) TRAINING. It's all fun and all since I find the topics interesting. I learned a lot of new things, yes. But of course, the day won't agree to end the day with just fun only. Well, there's this one Mechanical Engineering student I got annoyed with. I actually know him, personally but we're not that close. A friend maybe? No. Close to a friend but not actually friends. Sorry, you get what I'm saying?  Haha

So yeah anyway, we had a group activity. To make the story short, we didn't finish the activity 100% but we've done about 80%. No one wants to present our work, I'm also done with my part which is the editing.

Then he said " Okay, I will present but I will use the one we did on our last seminar." Bruh! Whut? The group, including I, worked my ass out on that activity and it's like being set aside. He even help with the process and it was uggghhh-- Frustrating.

At the end he did not present our output and just went with his decision. I ended up leaving the zoom meeting cause I'm so pissed off. Also because I want to calm myself down. It isn't worth my energy anymore. It's done and we can't do anything about it. Good news is.. the activity is the final output for the webinar and it means the meeting will be ending in a few minutes. After the webinar, I just charged my phone, did a lil' stretching then I went outside to breath.

I wonder how little things affects our feelings and emotions so much. Oh well, it's the little things that matter.

September 6. Monday.

Another webinar began. And this time it's a 5-day long seminar. Five days now seems too long for us. I guess our OJT is the reason for that. Online meetings are draining all our energy out. It's too exhausting and stressful, don't you agree? Not to mention the excessive screen exposure is absolutely not healthy. So far, the day ended well but we need to look forward to another meeting again the next day.

September 12. Sunday.

Okay. You must be wondering about the date. But yeah. That's right 12. I don't know how or maybe I do? I suddenly had a fever out pf the blue. I mean, second half of the day I suddenly felt unwell. My head hurts. My temperature rose. My energy was drained. And I suffered for 5days straight. I can't even eat well. Everything taste weird. During the seminar, I always fell asleep right after signing our attendance.  Most of the time I am sleeping. But fortunately, I still managed to listen to the webinar from time to time. And just like that the Loss Control Management (LCM) Training ended.

It is my first time to experience that kind of fever. I hate being sick. But being sick sometimes can be useful just not that super sick like what I went through. It really is troublesome. You can't do anything.

That's why I am asking you to please be safe and healthy. Take good care of your health. Don't push yourself too much. Everyone needs a break from time to time. Rest is as important as work.

If you feel tired or you feel like you've already reached your body and mind's limit, you should take a pause, breath and rest- even just for a day. Okay?

Sincerely,

---