Thank you, 5 Million!

Honestly, I never really thought that I'd be able to reach even a million the first time I registered on this platform. I am pretty old school and a bit loyal. I didn't entertain change when something is still working. Reason why it took me a long time to discover this platform – because I didn't think I needed somewhere else to write my stories. But then I realized I did, and because of that change, I'm here.

I know that we all have our own daily life struggles, but I am thankful that even though I am not active on this platform, you haven't forgotten me. I am forever grateful and always in deep gratitude of Wattpad for giving me the opportunity to reach you. If things will inevitably change again, I will always look back with a grateful and warm heart because writing here had always been my refuge.

This is why I am always hoping, that my stories will also or remain to be your refuge. May the stories somehow ease your boredom, comfort you whenever you need it, lessen your loneliness, and affirm some of your feelings... because that has always been what you've done for me.

Thank you to the 5 Million followers. Thank you, Wattpad. Thank you, to the Invisible Hand that made this possible.

Thank you, Jonaxx Stories Lovers.

I never paid attention to the meaning of JSL that much. But tonight, I realize what it really meant. You love the stories. Loving meant something reached your heart. And knowing how rare that phenomenon is, I am so honored, humbled, and at the same time proud!

Thank you, JSLs!

May you all continue to grow, adapt to changes, take risks, be comforted, and above all... know that you are not alone. You have this community. Take comfort in knowing that no matter how you all differ in some things, you are also the same in others.

Take care and stay safe.

To those who are looking for my old and new stories, please visit my website: https://jonaxxstories.com/. This is where you find them now. Thank you!

#Jonaxx5noMenalWriter