Happy 10 years Anniversary! Thank you, Wattpad!

10 years ago, I registered on this platform to message a user who posted my works (without my permission) here. I didn't plan on writing in other platforms other than my own website. I also didn't know how this one works. So when some users (just two or three) noticed my username, and messaged me about my works, I realized that I should give it a try.

That was ten years ago.

Ten years have passed, I still cant get over that I registered here for a different reason. That I didn't plan on staying. But I stayed here and wrote here because your messages inspired me.

JSLs, from the very beginning, you inspired me to write and share more. Until today, I carry you in my heart with utmost regard and honor.

Thank you so much for being here since the very beginning. This journey may have given me pain at times, but it has also given me so much happiness and inspiration—you.

I know that it also wasn't easy for you. But I hope that I am also giving you the happiness and inspiration that I have always received from you. I hope my stories cradled you in your dark times. I hope they embraced you when no one was there. I hope my words echoed your unsaid thoughts. I hope they give you peace.

I may not be in this platform anymore, but may we never forget that this is where we first started. I will always be thankful for Wattpad, because they allowed us to connect and meet. I will always be grateful that this platform has been the home of my stories for a decade now.

Thank you, Wattpad! For being the home of my stories, for allowing me and other authors to share out stories, for allowing me to meet the best people I know!

Happy 10 years anniversary to us!