Happy 9th Anniversary to us! Thank you, Wattpad!

I always say that I can write and express even without anyone reading my pieces, but I know that this community won't survive without all of you. You make reading my stories colorful and enjoyable. I cannot deny that the very core of the Jonaxx Stories Lovers is you. Your effort to communicate to each other and build friendships, discuss what you've read, and express your thoughts about it, and even cultivating your friendships through planned online gatherings! It's those things that really make our community our safe haven. 

And how we met each other? It's through Wattpad! So I'd like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the platform that made me meet the wonderful people who made my writing journey colorful! 

Thank you so much, Wattpad! We will forever be grateful for the opportunity to write stories that would reach hundreds and thousands of people. 

Thank you for encouraging people to express their own feelings! 

Thank you for making a community out of those who wanted comfort, escape, or just simply those who wanna be entertained! 

Thank you for the advocacy to encourage reading! It is what we really need especially in this difficult times. 

Happy 9th year anniversary to us! Cheers to more years with you!

To the JSLs, I am grateful to have known you in this platform. Please stay safe and healthy. We have yet to meet soon! Enjoy our 9th year anniversary!