xxvii. satisfaction

The silk slid right off my shoulders like weightless paper. Revealing my stark naked torso. He pulled away from our kiss and violated my body with his eyes. Running cheeky gazes across my breasts.

There was nothing to tack together that robe as it created a nude valley down the center of my body.

Sukuna snuck his hands under the fabric and let his curiosity take over. Exploring new territories of my skin. His hands were cold and rough. I let out a shameful whimper when he touched a particularly sensitive spot.

I looked away in humiliation. I could see his beady eyes relishing in my fragility. I was like putty in his hands. The worse part was that he wouldn't stop.

He pressed his fingers in a slow, circular motion on that sweet spot between my thighs. My lips parted, I felt a tense knot forming in my lower stomach.

His fingers kneaded the delicate flaps of skin. Pushing out sounds I couldn't control.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck, hiding my face from him. My hips pushed themselves against his hand. My body shook, begging for a climax.

I let out more hushed moans. Water glazed over my eyes. I clawed at his shoulder blades.

"Use your words sweetheart." He muttered in my ear.

He rubbed his thumb directly on the small bundle of nerves at my core.

I writhed and rocked my body, on the verge of ecstasy. I let out one last desperate hum as Sukuna pulled his hand away. Leaving me on the edge. I rested my hips. Breathing like I'd just jogged a mile. I kept my face hidden away, unable to look him in the eyes after he'd just seen me in such a state.

My thighs felt sticky, I wanted more. I needed him to finish me off but my pride would never let me say it.

I plucked my body from on top of him and laid on the bed, turning away.

I was filthy.

The robe sat wide open, exposing my entire body. I didn't even care to cover myself up anymore. I was too embarrassed to move.

He placed his hand on my chin and turned my head to face his. I hesitantly looked into his eyes. He had this cocky air about him.

"I'm not gonna finish you yet. With all that attitude you've had for weeks, I'll wait until you're begging me to fuck you."

"Sadistic... bastard." I said through labored breaths.

"I quite like seeing you this way. All flushed and needy..."

He took his hand and stroked me down there again. My breath hitched. Just as I was about to moan, he pulled his hand away and chuckled. Making sure I'd see my own fluids coating his fingers. It was like a badge of honer to him.

"I'm enjoying this. You're on the edge aren't you." He laughed.

"You're... an asshole. I really will kill you." I sighed.

"Huh?"

I sat up, "I'll do it Sukuna... I'll let you fall in love with me, and then... I'll kill you." I declared in a mixture of desire and hate.

That pretty much summed up how I felt about him, I liked him but I also felt hatred.

Sukuna leaned his back against the head board and took a sip from his glass of liquor on the bedside table.

"You believe in that shit Valorie said?" He replied, looking forward coldly.

"It's worth a try... This needs to end. I didn't leave my family, my friends for nothing."

"So you want an ending to all of this huh? You don't want to leave unsatisfied." He said, a hint of cheekiness in his tone.

"Yes. Yes that's what I want." I said.

"You'll be choosing to stay, you know that right? Because as of right now, you're free to leave this house and return to your old life. But now, you're telling me you want to stay."

"Yes..."

"That's truly what you want?"

I nodded, "I want to set you free. I don't know what it is that I feel towards you... It scares me. So because of that, I want to be with you and figure this out. To finish it. I would be a coward if I just ran away from this situation."

I continued, "I will try to love you Sukuna."

The man finally looked back at me and lowered his drink. He gawked, and maybe for a split second let his guard down.

I moved in closer and he looked at me with softened eyes. I placed a peck on his cheek as his shoulders relaxed. Sukuna opened up and put his arm around me. I rested my head on his chest like a pillow. His strong build encapsulated my body to where I felt content in its safety.

"You're quite insane for staying, you know that right?" He muttered.

"I think you made me this way." I chuckled

"True."

"Can we stay like this for a while?"

"In bed?" He asked.

"Yes."

He placed a kiss on the top of my head, that was a sufficient enough response for me.