𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗

A/n : I wrote this on my other account but I kinda of lose that account

A/n : I wrote this on my other account but I kinda of lose that account. I'm rewriting the whole storyline. I hope you enjoy/vote/comment.

___________________________________________

Your POV

As I approached the gates to my new school with my violin and suitcase, I saw my sister looking around. "What's wrong? Are you nervous?"

"Ww-well, I kinda of forgot my suitcase in the car and I forgot where I put the map." Hana started fidgeting with the hem of her skirt.

"This can't get any worst. First, you made me wear this uniform. Second, you forgot where you put the map of the school. And third, you forgot to bring your suitcase out of the car." With every word that came out of my mouth, it was filled with venom.

"I'm sorry (n/n) but I know. I'll ask for direction to the dorm for us. And, I promise to be more useful to you." I softly karate chop her head, "Don't apologize, I should've double checked to make sure we got all our stuff. And, you're just naturally forgetful, like mom."

I smile a little remembering how our mom was. She was kind to take me in and raise me as her own. She loved both of us but I knew that she loved Kohana more. Which didn't bother me, because she was her biological daughter.

"Hey (n/n), what are you thinking about? You look sad. Is it because I can't keep my promises?"

"No, Hana-Chan. I'm just thinking about mom." I put on the brightest smile I could fake and patted her head. "You wait for the car to come back with your bags and I'll head to the dorms."

"Okay, (n/n). We have another roommate, so don't be surprised if there is another bed in our room."

Third person POV

As you walked away in search of the dorms, you got lost and found yourself near a forest. You felt relax walking through the forest, especially with the day you were having. You were only that Hoshinomori School Of Magical Arts was because Hana-chan begged. You never liked showing off your talents because of your "parents". Trying to get your mind off of the past, you brought out your violin and started playing A Million Dreams from The Greatest Showman.

As you finished up, you saw a bunch of animals sitting quietly in front of you. You laugh to yourself and bowed. "Would you like another song? How about this special song for you cute little ones." As you got ready to play, you were unaware of a certain gentleman watching you.

(Can't help falling In love with you)

All the animals seemed to love your performance. As you did another bow, you heard clapping. You were too embarrassed because they probably saw you talking to the animals and even bowed to them.

Instead of looking at who was clapping, you put your violin in it's case, grabbed both your suitcase and violin case, then ran as fast as you could.

Your POV

As I slowed down to catch my breathe, I found myself outside of the dorm buildings. Without hesitation, I went in and found my dorm room. No one was in there but I saw the three beds. I chose the bed closer to the balcony between the two beds that were occupied. I was unpacking and started singing Love by Keyshia Cole.

I didn't notice that my sister and new roommate came in. Hana-chan was admiring my sparkling, while our roommate was admiring my voice.

Third person POV

Your sparkling varies on what you're doing/playing. As of right now, your sparkling were shaped as hearts. Your roommate stood there surprised, but Kohana was happy to see you sing. She knew what you've been through and was glad to you were getting settle. Kohana knew you were good at other things beside flower arrangements, which she didn't mind.

Juri Chikamatsu (your third roommate) gasped and started jumping up and down with enjoyment. You stopped singing and turn to see your sister smiling and Juri balling.

"I'm Chikamatsu Juri but you can call me Juri. That was really beautiful and I'm sorry you have to meet me like this(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')."

You were flustered but you were able to hid it well and thanked her. "Nn-ice to meet you, I'm Aigasaki Y/n and that's my sister Aigasaki Kohana." Juri gasped for her life and looked between you and your sister.

"Yy-You guys are SS-SISTERS? And the legendary Aigasaki Sakura' daughters."

You signed and laid down on your bed. "Yes, but I was adopted by Sakura-Sama at age 10. Now if you don't mind, but I'll like to get some shut eyes. Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day and I want to recharge before then."

"I'm sorry about n/n but she can be nice when she has more energy. Or if you give her food." Hana-chan said while putting away her things, mumbling that last part.

Soon all three girls were in bed, sound asleep for the next day to come.

Next day

You had 24 alarms set and when they went off, you didn't even move an inch. The last alarm to go off ended up being chucked out of the window for 5 more minutes. Hana-chan wasn't having it, so she dragged you out of bed. You hit the ground HARD, looking up to glare at who dragged you out of your beauty sleep.

"Why did you do that for? I was going to get up after 5 minutes." As you stood up from the ground and walked over to the bathroom to get ready. "You said that 20 minutes ago, we're going to be late because you wanted to sleep for "5 more minutes"."

Hana-chan was already in her uniform. Juri went ahead to class to get seats for both of you. They both headed out, using the map Juri gave them. Y/n was chewing on an apple since they didn't have time to have a proper breakfast.