𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

Third person POV

Third person POV

Both the sisters walked in (more like Kohana dragged y/n in) and looked around. Y/n saw a picture of their mother and smiled a little. Kohana looked at what y/n was looking at and smiled too. "Mom, looks so cool." Kohana said admiring their mother. "She looks happy and put together well", y/n said to herself not meant to be said out loud. Lucky Kohana didn't hear y/n because she was too busy comparing herself to her mother.

Todo-Sensei noticed the two girls admiring the picture and approached them. "They called the festival of Miracles and Blessings. They still talked about it today. It was all because of your mother. That was the same year she became Artista princess." Y/n already knew the Kohana was going to be the princess. With that in mind, y/n sneaked off to find somewhere to sleep (Yup, gotta go sleep on her problems instead of facing them).

Before she could leave, she saw a picture of her father in a picture frame. Without noticing she went to grab it but Todo-Sensei stopped her.

When Todo-Sensei met her (e/c) eyes, they were filled with despair and fear. Kohana was the first to break the tension and claimed the meeting will be starting soon. Kohana never met y/n's parents but she knew that y/n was terrified by them.

Kohana's POV

I saw the fear in y/n's eyes, I saw those back when we were kids too. I broke the tension and the three of us walked into the conference room. I only saw Teika-kun in there. Masana-Sensei went to the couch to sleep, while y/n and I took a seat at the table. We waited for an hour and no one showed up.

Teika-kun seemed mad and asked for different members. He refused to fail the art session of the festival, where all executive members perform in TOGETHER.

"How about we try to reach out to them again? I mean since the principal chose them, there might be a reason they couldn't show up today."

Teika glared at me with full hatred, "Then you do it. And, you can start with Suminomiya Aoi." Isn't he in our class? This should be easy then.

"Okay, c'mon n/n. Let's go convince the other members to come to the meeting."

Y/n stood up and began to walk out of the door, "Why am I always dragged into your shenanigans?"

Teika's POV

There is something about Aigasaki that makes me want to protect her.

I was broken out of my train of thoughts by Todo-Sensei. "So which one do you think will be the Artista Princess?" I signed in relief that he didn't catching me starring at her while she left with her sister.

I looked his way and respond with "I don't think either of them are up to be Artista Princess right now."

Todo-Sensei seemed to have been excepting my answer and headed for the door. "So, what you're saying is that later in the future one of them will be the Artista Princess?"

"That's not what I said. They have big shoes to fill, if they plan on becoming the next Artista Princess."  I sat back down to look over the plans of the festival.

"It's rare for the prince to be showing so much determination and faith in other. Has the world come to an end?"

Then he left, leaving me stunned by his words. They echoes in my head, I was just saying what I thought. I have no feelings towards her, right?

Back to Y/n POV

Juri-san told us that Suminomiya only attended school 5 times, after that he's been coop up in A-01 but they call it Aio zone. Hana-Chan said that she'll come later because she forgot we had homework, so I had to go by myself. I found the room and knocked but no one answered, so I opened it up. Once I opened it I got ink splashed all over my face.

Breathe y/n, don't throw anyone out of a window. Good, just breathe.

After calming myself I walked in but Suminomiya told me to wash my face with the nearby sink because there was ink on it.

Geez, I wonder how the ink got on my face _.

"I'm just here because of the executive meeting you missed."

"Ichijoji already informed me. I'm not interested, I'm busy finding out what I want to write." Suminomiya had his back to me, but I guess he was still listening.

"What are you trying to write, then?" I hope I can help.

"That's the thing, I have no clue."

With nothing else to do I started rearranging his papers. I can see sparkles(but you can't see your own sparkle, if that makes sense), so I started putting the papers in order. Then I moved to cleaning, Hana-Chan came in and also got ink on her face.

Third person POV

Y/n went back to cleaning and Kohana came over, "So will Suminomiya-kun becoming to the meetings?"

While Y/n was scrubbing the ink off the walls, "No, but I think if we help the poor dude find what he is trying to write, then maybe he'll come."

Kohana looked so happy that she was able to prove Teika wrong. "So, what is Suminomiya-kun trying to write?"

Y/n felt bad that she had to destroy Kohana's hope, "Well, that's the thing. He doesn't know what he is trying to write. I guess it's just a feeling for him." Y/n went back to scrubbing while Kohana picked up the rubbish that were laying around.