𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞

When you and Hana-chan were walking to class and you recalled a memory that popped up in your head

"I overheard that the prince walked you to the dorm. Who is this prince?" Hana-chan was a blushing mess and couldn't find the words to explain.

You found it adorable how your sister was acting and broke into laughter. "Man, he must be one hell of a guy if he got you feeling this way." This caused Hana to pinch your arm. "Ow. That was a cheap move."

"Well, he's really handsome and his sparkles are beautiful. And, his voice was so angelic. Yet, I felt like something was missing but I don't know what." Before you could ask her another question, you guys were in front of your class.

"Damn I'm already tired and we haven't even started yet." Why am I here, again?

Teika POV

~Flashback~

Damn, these annoying girls keeping getting in my way. I need to hurry before I'm late for class. "Can you ladies move out of my way?" I could feel my eyes twitch and patience running low. "Look it's Anjou Rui." I ran as soon as they shifted their attention to a wall I pointed at. Guess I'm not going to class today. When I finally reached a clearing, I slowed down enough to hear someone playing the violin gracefully.

As I moved closer to the sound, I saw a (height) lady playing in front of small animals. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair and played with her heart. The (h/c) haired lady asked the animals if they want another song as if they could respond.

As the song finished, she bowed to the animals like they were her audience (they were though). I clapped without realizing it, I was supposed to keep it low profile. "I'm sorry to interr-" I wasn't able to finish when I saw her ran for her life. My legs started moving after her but she was too fast. I slowed down and watched her figure fade away. (H/c) haired lady, I hope you'll play for me one day.

Third-person POV

When Teika reached the fountain and he couldn't get the mysterious lady out of his head. He wanted to get to know her, maybe even befriend her. There was only one thing that can calm his nerves down, and it was singing.

Teika started to sing unaware that Kohana could hear him and started to watch over him. Hana-chan fell in love with his voice and realized that he had stop singing. He looked straight at Kohana and turned to walk away. "Please don't stop, I'll leave you al-" Hana-chan leaned too much over the rail and fell. Before she could hit the ground, Teika saved her and was holding her bridal style. Their moment didn't last long as he threw her away from him. They talked for a little bit and he found out she was a transfer student with her sister. Hana-chan was lost and asked for directions to the dorms.

Teika took this as an opportunity to see if he can find the (h/c) haired lady. Teika told (more like demand) Hana-chan to follow him. As they reached the dorms, Teika saw a glimpse of (h/c) haired lady heading into the dorms. His thoughts were correct and left without a second thought. He smiled for .5 seconds at the thought of making a friend. Till we meet again, (h/c) haired lady.

~Flashback Ended~

Back to the Classroom (Third person POV)

As the Aigasaki sisters walked in heading towards the teacher podium. Masana-Sensei stated that the new students were transferred students and instructed the sisters to sit next to Juri-san. As they were walking up to the seats, Teika nod to Kohana to knowledge her. Hana started fidgeting and avoid his eye contact.

Then his eyes met a beautiful (e/c) eyes and he noticed her (h/c) hair. Y/n found it weird that Teika was starring hella hard.

He should take a picture, it'll last longer than starring at me, y/n thought to herself as she got to her seat.

I found you, (h/c) haired lady. I never knew you were this beautiful though.

Masana-Sensei started announcing who will be on the Hoshi Festival committee. Kohana was listening and asking Juri about who were being called, while y/n was trying to sleep (Lazy much). Before both girls could be distracted, Masana-Sensei called both the sisters name and announced that they were also on the committee.

Kohana stood up and asked how or why they were on the committee. Y/n couldn't care less about being on the committee and simple said whatever.

Teika was surprised that Kohana and y/n were sisters because they look nothing alike. Despite everything Teika stood up from where he was and claimed the girls were his enemies. Whispers can be heard all through the room. Things like, "The prince and the sisters have beef because of their family tree." Or "Who do you think will win between them?"

Kohana was panicking while y/n smirk towards Teika, Who doesn't like a challenge? And proceed to fall asleep again. Class went on with Masana-Sensei teaching, as well as did the murmuring.

___________________________________________

A/n: Bro, I'm lowkey sad because some animes deserve a second season but never got it. Like I read the mangas but I wanna see it animated. I get mad is when they give other animes
too much hype for their new season, but it ain't it.