𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"How did you know that this was the order I wrote these in?" Both the girls looked Suminomiya-fun way to see him looking at the papers y/n rearranged

"Ahh, Hana-chan rearranged them, I was just cleaning." Pushing Kohana forward, while Kohana had the 'why did you say that' look on her face.

"She can see sparkles and put them in order of least pointy to most. Hana-Chan even said as there are more spikes, the amount of them decreases."

Suminomiya's POV

I know y/n-san organized this because I watched her without her knowing. Wait- I kinda sound of creepy. Anyways, I don't know why y/n-San gave Aigasaki-San the credit.

After hearing y/n-san explaining how it was organized. "That's not possible. Aigasaki-san, can you check this one as well?" I was holding up my recent writing and behind Aigasaki-san I see y/n-san go back to cleaning.

I kept writing while the girls cleaned up, and I kept asking Aigasaki-san what sparkles were my writing giving off. I felt light-headed and my eyes getting heavier.

Not again.

Third-person POV

Time passes and Suminomiya came back to his senses. Kohana just got back with snacks for all of them but mainly for Suminomiya.

Suminomiya was finished with the snacks and went back to work. The girls went back to cleaning since they were almost done. Kohana felt inspired by Suminomiya's hard work in his magic art, that she decided to make a flower arrangement for the room.

Y/n opened the windows and Kohana finished her flower arrangement for Suminomiya to encourage him. Suminomiya stood there in awe of the sight.

Then something clicked and he started to write. He showed the girls his calligraphy and they both smiled. Bright light was written in the paper. They hung the paper near the window and flower arrangement.

 They hung the paper near the window and flower arrangement

"That's not it either, but I'm getting close. And, that's thanks to you, Aigasaki-san, and y/n-san." Suminomiya seemed to be smiling a little.

"Anytime suminomiya-Kun. Well, n/n and I need to get back now. I hope you change your mind about the meetings." With that both the girls left.

Next day (Y/n POV)

I and Kohana were walking to the conference room. Kohana was starring off to space while I was wondering why I still came to these meetings. Before we reached the conference room, Kohana dragged me with her to go get some snacks from the store.

After buying snacks for the meeting knowing it was just the four of us (Masana-Sensei, Teika, Kohana, and y/n) showing up again. Kohana was really hoping Suminomiya would show up though. As we were walking back with the snacks, Kohana asked me a question.

"Why did you tell Suminomiya that I organized the papers?"

"Well, you dragged me there and it was your mission. And, I was only helping you out. Besides, in the end, everyone will choose you." I mumbled the last sentence knowing that's how it was. "Oh, we're here." As soon as Kohana opened the door, she dropped her bags and stared in shock at something or someone.

"What it is? Oh. What's up, Suminomiya-Kun." I picked up the bags Hana-chan dropped and put them on the table.

"Also, why do you look so shocked, prince? Cat caught your tongue." Serves you right, jerk.

He cleared his throat, "Since you both were able to bring Suminomiya, you can get the other members."

"We can do that right, n/n?" Kohana claimed with her eyes full of determination. "Man, I wanted to sleep. Can you do it by yourself?"

"Makes sense to look for the easy way out," Teika said without even knowing.

He was shocked by his own words and was about to apologize but y/n cut him off.

"I'm not one to look for an easy way out. I've tried but there isn't one, just lies and pain." They were shocked by y/n's words.

Who caused you so much pain? Teika thought.

I'll protect you, dove. Suminomiya thought.

"Hana-chan, I'm heading back to the dorm. I forgot to empty the trash and by the time we get back, it'll stink up the room." I walked away before Kohana could say anything.

Who is he to judge the way I want to live my life. Ugh. Now I'm pissed off.

On my way back to the room, I had a flashback to my childhood.

~Flashback~

"Why can't you do it correctly?" Y/d/n yelled pulling her arms in different directions.

"You should already know this. If I have to show you one more time, you won't be eating for the next week." This was only the third time they rehearse and y/d/n was getting fed up with an 8-year-old. Y/n never had a normal childhood, as she was forced into the spotlight at the age of 5.

"Five. Six. Seven. Eight. And. One. Tw-" and y/d/n slapped y/n as she was off by a second.

"Stay in here, until you can get it right." Walking away from a sobbing y/n.

"But I'm hungry, I haven't eaten since Thursday." Y/n stood up from the ground, only to be choked out.

"You shouldn't have messed up then. Ask that drunk of a mother for food then." Right before y/d/n could close the door, he looked over his shoulder.

"Cover up your bruises, they hurt my eyes." He closed and locked the door.

~Flashback ended~

I'm never going back to that living. As y/n continue walking, she missed two figures watching over her with a devious smile.

I've found you, y/n. You won't be able to run away from us anymore. The two figures headed towards Todo-sensei's office. "Hello, old friend." The unknown man spoke to Todo-sensei.

"What are you doing here? You of all people should know that parents aren't allowed on campus unless it's the festival." Todo was still scanning the paperwork in front of him.

"I can't say hi to an old friend?" "No, now leave."

"Okay, but she will cause this school to fall apart." The male figure walked out, to see his companion drinking the complementary wine.

"Let's go dear. We get to see out sweetie perform in the Festival," smirking at the thought of their daughter getting famous.