Entry #1

Before I begin I should explain how I got to this point, it all started at Riddle elementary school, after a series of incidences regarding an alien organization/group project called Vizion, The story was about to conclude and what I believed was a perfect happy ending, but that is when someone who I thought was my ally betrayed me and my friends for his selfish deeds(despite how much I want to, now that he's dead, I am not going to refer him by name), that's when a boy who saved me before decided to stop him, his name was Phil Eggtree,  but before he left he confessed his love to me(I know it sounds irrelevant at first glance, but I just thought it would be something that I would like to point out), but a few hours after he left there was an explosion, I thought he would come back down...But he didn't, Phil...is dead, it's sort of made me and my friends become more distant because we both reacted to our griefs a little differently, Phred became short-tempered, Zack wasn't as social as he used to be, and I... I lost my heart, I didn't become mean or selfish, I was still the same person I've always been, I was still the Eager Scholar everyone knew me to be, it's just I felt the same way about him, and now that he's gone I will never feel love again, his death even made me skip a day of school to mourn, I managed to sneak myself back to the school when it was closed at night just so I can stand by the entrance in cry my heart out but that's when the phenomenon began, after what felt like hours, I heard a howl from some kind of wolf pup, I ran to the source only for the sound be coming from a very tall hedge that was against the wall at the school gates, those hedges were full of thorns so I thought a puppy must've gotten hurt, so I looked through the bush only to find a wolf pup with pearl white fur, its eye was blood red(The reason why I said that was because it was missing one of its eyes, and there was some kind of black energy orb with a white glowing circle that looked like an eye in its place), it had a thorn stuck to its leg, I carefully grabbed the pub out of the hedge and into my arms, I grabbed the thorn and yanked it out, that's when I discovered the first strange trait about the pup, it can regenerate and heal fresh wounds after it recovered it jumped out of my arms and ran away with a paranoid look on its face before I had the chance to catch it, I was stopped by a female cop who took me to the police station so that my parents can pick me up, but that was just the beginning, for the past 19 years I keep seeing that wolf, again and again, mostly when I ended up in some sort of dangerous situation, here are the following treats: The aging process of that wolf is the same as the aging process of a human, it can't die from an illness or be killed, it can eat a live human in a matter of seconds without getting sick when it's full, all the victims are either perverts, pedophiles, kidnappers, or serial killers, Who all attempted to try to lay a finger on me in some way shape or form, which leads me to today...I just hope everything will go according to plan, I am going to find the truth one way or another.