𝐈.

"I am happy for you

"I am happy for you."

Edited!

Edited!

Yuna POV

The rays of the sun elegantly fell onto to my bed as I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned. What a wonderful way to start a morning!

As I looked into my full length mirror, I noticed how pale my skin was. My hazel brown eyes were sparkling due to the sun's light and my hair- Ugh, better not talk about that. My hair looked so unruly that I whined at how bad I look in the morning. I rushed to the bathroom to start my morning.

Time Skip

After 20 minutes, I got ready for my school and went down to eat my breakfast.

"Sweet morning mom," I grunted still upset about going to school. But nevertheless I moved forward and kissed her cheeks.

"Sweet morning, Sweet heart!" Mom teased as she turned on the timer to let the waffle cook.

"What happened mom? You look very happy today," I asked.

Like seriously, she looked way too happy today. Is it someone's birthday? Anniversary? Wedding? But why idk about it?

"Dear, I want to tell you something but we will chat once you come back from school. Eat your breakfast for now," Mom admitted avoiding eye contact as I furrowed my eyebrows but nodded and sat on my chair. The waffles were scrumptious!

Time Skip

I am now in the hell a.k.a. school. It's hell for me because Mia, my bully, bullies me, humilates me, beats me and do what not in front of everyone and I don't fight back because of a promise. I didn't tell it to mom because I know that she will be worried sick for me and will take the whole school on her head. I don't want that!

I went to my locker and took out my books for my first period, I was about to close the locker but someone harshly closed it and banged my head on the locker.

I knew it!

The books fell from my hand.

"Hi Nerd, where is my homework you bitch!?," She sneered and laughed loud as I shook my head. Fear already started taking over me.