𝐈𝐈.

"Nice to meet you all!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Nice to meet you all!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Edited!

Yuna POV

Mom rang the bell and impatiently stood there while I was feeling awkward, nervous and scared. In less than a minute, a handsome man with a wide smile opened the door.

My! He looks perfect... How much is he? 28?

His smile widened more seeing my mom. He pecked her lips.

Eww! So cringe!

I cleared my throat to gain their attention in which I was successful.

"Oh Yuna! Hello my daughter. I am Kim Deok-Hwa, your soon-to-be stepdad," Mr. Kim said while smiling politely and I smiled back bowing to him as a sign of respect.

"Hello Mr. Kim, I am Song Yuna. Nice to meet you," Mr. Kim's smile faltered as I frowned.

What's wrong?

"You can call me dad. If you are comfortable with it and drop the formalities we are going to be a happy family soon!" He tried cheering up the mood and mom smiled adoringly at the two of us.

He seems nice. Now I know that BTS can't be my soon-to-be stepbros cuz he is not like them. I smiled in assurance and nodded my head.

"Ok Dad," I said and dad patted my head gently while chuckling.

"Come inside we are standing outside since five minutes," He said and held mom's hand, both of them entered together as I followed them keeping my pace.

It was luxurious and so spacious from inside. The maids inside the house bowed to us and I bowed as well. Dad asked a maid to call his sons. The maid obediently nodded and went upstairs.

I just chilled because I know that bts are not his sons until I heard footsteps coming down.

I looked in that direction just to see one and only BTS standing there with a normal face. Neither smiling nor holding a cold face.