𝐗.

"HJ

"HJ."

Edited!!

Edited!!

Yuna POV

I was about to scream but that guy covered my mouth.

"Stay quiet for me doll, hm?" He spoke. His deep voice was very alluring. I looked up at him and realized the closeness. 

His lips were touching my ears which sends chills down my body.

He was young in his 20s and was really very handsome.

Wait! What am I even thinking??

"Who are you?" I asked but still terrified. 

An unknown guy came from the balcony and is so close to me, how can I not get scared?

"HJ," He said coldly in his deep voice.

Huh? Is he telling his name? What is name of this kind?

He gave me a photo.

I saw that, that photo is of Jimin oppa giving something to some man.

"It's drugs," He said pointing at that thing which Jimin oppa was giving drugs to that man in his cold and deep voice.

I got goosebumps in my whole body. Jimin oppa can't do this, this photo is edited. Yes, it's edited.

"What? No... Jimin Oppa is not a bad guy. W-what do you want from me?" I questioned. 

"Give this photo to the cops," He said smirking coldly in his deep voice.

I started shivering in fear. I looked down.

Words weren't coming out of my mouth.

I shook my head fearfully trying to act brave but was failing miserably.

I took a step back to maintain some distance, him being so close is making me feel so scared of him.

But, he took a step closer, I again took a step back, he again took a step closer.