2. DIFFERENT RIYA

Hey dear readers,

Here's your next part...

.............................................................

All Men Together - RIYA!!!

Other then those four ETF men and the person who came with Riya, were shocked to see their reaction.

Sakshi, Aisha and Lisa were shocked to see this reaction. Well, Sakshi seeing Ajun's reaction, Aisha seeing Sameer's reaction and Lisa seeing Shree's reaction, particularly.

They were going to question their reaction but Shree and Chhotu immediately came forward and hugged her tightly. Now, this was something unexpected for them.

Sakshi (A little angrily) - Tum ho kon? Aur yaha kya drama chal raha hai?

Shree and Chhotu didn't bother to answer her and Sameer and Arjun said an irritating shut up to her.

Riya - Guys leave me. It's paining, I'm already injured guys, leave.

They left her immediately and asked...

Shree - Ri, why are you injured?

Chhotu - Haa Ri, tujhe kya hua?

Person 2 - Boss ko goli lagi hai.

Shree and Chhotu silently questioned her. She just indicated towards her shoulder. And all were confused seeing the person who came with Riya, addressing her as Boss.

She then came infront of the whole team and introduced herself and her colleague...

Riya - ACP Riya Mukharjee, NCB Chief.

And he's Senior Officer Raghav Sinha, NCB 3rd in command.

Introductions abhi ke liye 6od dete hai as main aap sabko janti hu par aap mujhe aur mere colleague ko nahi jante the isaliye introduce karna zaroori tha as hum sath kam karnewale hai ab se.

Listening her, All the men of ETF were shocked yet happy and proud. Especially, Arjun and Sameer. Where for Arjun, Riya is his everything and for Sameer, Riya is his sister and protege.

Shree - WOW Ri!!! ACP hun???

Chhotu - Are Shree, ab to lagta hai k hume apni Ri ko ma'am bolna padega.

Riya - Thappad khana kaisa lagega tum dono ko? Dramebaaz kahike. Jab official ho tabhi ma'am bolana varna tum dono ki mar mar ke haddiya tod dungi main. Dost hu so, no ma'am.

Raghav - Boss, ye file. Aur aap dono me se ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte kon hai vese? Actually, I'm his biggest fan. Actually, main unke kam ka bahot bada fan hu, bilkul Boss ki tarah.

Riya (Glaring him) - Tera transfer vapas Delhi kara du main Sinha? Bahot zyada ni bol raha tu? Rona fir bethke, Deewan ko yad karte hue.

Raghav - Look Mukharjee, tu vapas Boss mode me mat ghus ja.

Riya - Exactly Boss, (stressing on the word Boss). So, shut up, it's an order Sinha.

Raghav (Mock saluting) - Yes, Boss.

Arjun, Sameer, Shree and Chhotu were quite surprised to see this side of Riya.

Riya - Good.

Riya turned to Arjun and Sameer.

Riya - Kaise hai sir aap dono?

Sameer - Kaise hoge Riya? Tumne achanak se jo sare contacts cut kar liye.

Arjun (A little angrily) - Rathod, isse pu6 ke ye ab bhi kyu aayi hai yaha jab koi contact hi nahi rakhne the to?

Everyone knew that why he was acting like that but Sakshi, Aisha and Lisa were clueless here. They wanted to ask questions but were scared to face their reactions.