9. LAST MINUTE MOMENTS

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

The end is comming near now. Let's see, what the future holds for them.

.............................................................

The whole team was ready to strike on Sikandar's secret hideout. They prepared to strike and take down Sinkander, thanks to their teamwork and their intel on the mission.

In Arjun's Cabin,

Arjun picked up his intercom and called Riya inside.... Riya came inside after 5 minutes and said...

Riya - Kya hua Arjun kuch kaam tha kya aapko???

Arjun just got up from his chair and came near Riya, still not saying anything...

Riya - Kya hua hai Arjun???

Arjun didn't said anything but hugged her tightly. Riya didn't understand that what was wrong with him!!! Riya pushed him a little but still was in that hug. She asked....

Riya - Ab aap mujhe dara rahe hai, Arjun..... Hua kya hai???

Arjun smiled at her sweetly and said....

Arjun - Kuch nahi bas is mission se pehle tumhe hug karna chahta tha. Vaha tum meri fiancee nahi ho na, to socha ke ye kaam pura kar lu.

Riya hit him on his shoulder and said....

Riya - Aap bhi na.... Aapne dara hi diya tha mujhe.

Arjun - I'm sorry.... Chale ab???

Riya nodded and they both left his cabin to meet others for the plan of action.

.............................................................

Sameer was sitting in his cabin and was thinking about Arjun's words. He was thinking that Arjun was somehow right about him telling everything to Aisha about his feeling.

So, he picked up the intercom and called Aisha inside. After a while there came a knock...

Sameer - Come in.

Aisha (While coming inside) - Sir, aapne mujhe bulaya? Kuch kaam tha kya???

Sameer - Zara vaha couch pe jakar betho. Main bas abhi aaya.

Aisha was sceptical but did sit on the couch anyway. After 5 minutes, Sameer came there with a little box. Seeing him with a little box, she asked him...

Aisha - Sir, ye kya hai?

Sameer just gave her that box and told her to open it. Aisha did so and found a pair of golden bangles inside.

Aisha looked at Sameer with a lot of confusion in her eyes

Aisha looked at Sameer with a lot of confusion in her eyes. Sameer said while making her wear those bangles...

Sameer (Smiling) - Ye meri Maasa ne diye hai. Unhone kaha tha ke jab bhi main apne liye kisiko dhundh lu to use ye pehna du. To isiliye main ise tumhe pehna raha hu, Aisha. Tumhe koi problem to.....