11. FULL & FINAL...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

Sikandar was way too much shocked and frustrated after knowing that it was a planned attack by his archenemy ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte, himself.

He started to shout at his men and said...

Sikandar (Angrily shouting) - ARE NIKAMMO...!!! YAHA KHADE KHADE MERA MUH KYA TAAK RAHE HO... JAO, JAAKE DEKHO KE YE SAB HO KYA RAHA HAI...!!!

His men left from there in a hurry and Sikandar again shouted...

Sikandar (Angrily) - ACP ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE... TUJHE TO MAIN ZINDA NAHI CHHODUGA. TUNE MERA KAAM BIGADA HAI...!!!

He shot at Arjun but he dorgged it successfully. He pulled Sakshi behind him and hid behind a pillar with her. He shot at Sikandar but he also dorgged it and hid behind his consignment boxes.

It was a crossfire. They were trying to shoot eachother but I guess, Sikandar's luck wasn't that great as he got shot by Arjun on his forearm and he's gun fell down from his hands. He ran outside, towards his dockyard to run away from there as he was alone there, without his men.

Arjun (To Sakshi) - Tum kisi tarah baki sabke pass pohoch sakti ho? Main Sikandar ko tab tak sambhalta hu.

And he started to leave but Sakshi caught his hand and said...

Sakshi - But Arjun....

Arjun interrupted her and said...

Arjun (Holding her from her forearms) - I promise Sakshi, Aakhri goli use tum hi marogi.

Sakshi nodded her head and said...

Sakshi - Okey... Main Riya ko dhundhti hu, tum apna dhyan rakhna. Yaad hai na... Tumhe aur kisike liye na sahi Riya ke liye sahi salaamat rehna hai...!!!

Arjun nodded and left from there immediately to go after Sikandar. Sakshi immediately went towards the backdoor but was caught and she was on a gunpoint. That man of Sikandar was going to shoot but there was another gunshot. Sakshi turned in that direction and felt a kind of relief as it was Bikram who shot at that man.

Bikram - Tum thik ho, Sakshi?

Sakshi - Haa, Bikram. Riya kaha hai?

At that time Riya came from behind with her part of the team and said...

Riya - Main yaha hu, Sakshi. Kya hua? Arjun kaha hai? Aur ye Rathod Sir aur Rajbir nahi dikhayi de rahe...!!!

Sakshi - Arjun Sikandar ke pichhe gya hai. Hume use akela nahi chhodna chahiye Riya, varna Sikandar ka koi bharosa nahi hai...!!!

Riya (Proudly) - Vo ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte hai, Sakshi. Sikandar khud unse darta hai. Let's go guys, baki sabko dhundhte hai aur Sikandar ka koi bhi aadmi ho, vo zinda nahi bachna chahiye. (Scoffing a little) Dharti Maa ka kuch bojh to kam kare hum...!!!

Sakshi tum hum sabke beech me rahogi, taaki agar zaroorat pade to hum tumhe bacha sake kyuki bina kisi hathiyaar ke aur tranning ke, tum sabse easy target ho.

Sakshi nodded her head and did what she said. They started to go towards the dockyard and in between, they met Sameer and Rajbir. They all reached the dockyard but Arjun and Sikandar weren't there or they couldn't find them.

Suddenly, they heard a firing sound. They hurriedly went in that direction and found Arjun and Sikandar on his yacht. Arjun's gun was in Sindandar's hands somehow and he was trying to shoot him with it.