"I found Christmas lights!" Bella heard someone screech, looking toward the doorway.

Bella narrowed her eyes, seeing a short girl with black hair and brown skin holding something in both hands. She seemed to be wearing a bright smile and had a teal bike helmet on her head.

"Everyone knows we have Christmas lights. We hosted Jesus Christ Superstar," Maverick spat.

Suddenly, the person at the door fell. Wait, wasn't someone at Uden clumsy? Even trying to think of a person's name became foggy. Bella watched them slowly stand up again, gripping the line of red and green lights.

"It's May," another person said, waving their hands around.

"We can swing from them," one boy remarked, with his tongue out.

Bella felt Simcoe had been sane compared to Uden. Actually, she had seen people trying to ride bikes off the stage. Some had done backflips into the fountain or even tried to get into Uden cars. That didn't exactly work because some kicked or threw them out.

Bella saw a new boy leaning near her who stared with a raised eyebrow. He had coarse brown hair and hazel eyes, with a small smirk on his lips. He looked handsome, but she wasn't sure who it was.

"Get away, Bryce," Maverick spat.

"Jesus freak always seems to go overboard. Why can't I just use the Christmas lights to swing around the basketball hoop? It literally won't be long," he said.

"Actually," Luke started. "I have an idea."

Bella watched as Luke walked over and grabbed the lights. She felt her body lift, and there was a tightness around her stomach. Then her body started being dragged on the floor, down a hallway.

Oh, were they going to get food? Some potato chips would be good right now. Looking around, all she could recall were classrooms. Some people stopped or walked by, but none of them helped.

"It isn't Christmas, Luke," a female voice said.

It couldn't be Esme because she had been in town. She assumed everyone she did know wouldn't be here, so it had to be someone on Uden's side.

"I got her a dog leash," Luke snarled.

Bella felt her body picked up and slammed hard onto something wooden. Maybe it was the floor? Someone's face hovered over her own, seeing someone pretty. Oh, right, it probably had to be Scarlett.

"Eden gave her preaching with a mix of Maverick," Luke sneered.

Wait, wasn't Jason taken somewhere else at the school? Normally, he'd be getting beat up or injured somehow. Maybe this is what it feels like to be on drugs. Bella tried rolling, but ended up falling on another bleacher seat down below.

"I'm glad I'm not religious." Bella heard Scarlett's snarky comment.

Hearing a loud slam, she spotted someone with narrowed eyebrows. "I thought I said to keep her in the classroom!" Greyson barked.

"Well, Eden's preaching went pretty far on her," Luke said.

She spotted another handsome boy looking at her. Oh, right, Greyson is Jason's twin brother. Someone's hand waved in front of her face, but her entire mind felt slowed.

"Well, it mainly works when people don't talk back," Greyson said.

Bella felt herself lifted with some tight force. She laughed, despite being tied up and held like a balloon. Looking from where she floated, she felt the gravity kill her on the floor. Landing with a thump, she groaned.