10. Gross

"EWWW, GROSS, GROSS, GROSS, GROSS, GRO-"

Jimin sputtered on the couch with his can of beer sprayed all over Jeongguk's face and shirt.

"GROOOOOOOSS, GROSS, GROSS, GROSS, GROSS, GROSS, GROSS-"

Jimin got back to his senses and doubled over, laughing his head off as Jeongguk jumped up from his bean bag and rushed off to the washroom to clean the beer off his face and torso.

He could still hear Jeongguk yell 'gross, gross, gross,' frantically from the washroom and it honestly tickled him more.

"Don't laaauuugghhhh," Jeongguk whined from the washroom in the middle of his 'gross' chant, but that again made Jimin laugh harder.

"Stop teasing him, you brat," Soohyeon scolded her son, but Jimin didn't mind her. His cousin's frantic chants always made him laugh so hard. Mainly if he was the one who triggered it.

He placed his can of beer aside to clutch his stomach while doubling over.

"-OSS, GROSS, SO GROSS, SO DIRTY, SO BAD, SO HORRIBLE, SO DISGUSTING, SO REPULSING, SO REVOL-"

"OKAY, OKAY, GGUKIE, I KNOW YOU HAVE THE THESAURUS BYHEART," Jimin called out in between wheezes of laughter.

"DON'T TALK TO ME, I HATE YOU!! SUCH A GROSS FELLOW, DIRTY FELLOW, DISGUSTING FELLOW, HORR-"

Jimin cut him off by guffawing so loud that his father ran out of the bedroom to snap at him to stop laughing.

"What even happened?!" Sihyuk asked, staring at his rolling son in bewilderment.

Soohyeon was busy laughing as well. Jeongguk's thesaurus knowledge, something that came out especially when he was grossed out or excited, never failed to make her laugh either.

"I spat my beer out on his face," Jimin said, making Sihyuk grimace at him. "Sadists," he commented at them, "are you seriously laughing so hard at my poor Ggukie for that?!"

"His reaction!!" Jimin wheezed even harder. It was like a laughter bomb. Once it burst, it kept going on and on.

Sihyuk rolled his eyes and was just about to retort at him about something called manners when Jeongguk walked back into the living room with another shirt on and a fresh face, and settled onto his bean bag.

Sihyuk couldn't help but chuckle at his angry frown as well. Jeongguk seemed about as angry as a little cub and it did nothing but make them coo.

"It's nine, Koo. Talk to your parents and then we can continue our discussion," Jimin said after noticing the time.

"I'm not discussing anything with your disgusting ass," Jeongguk spat at him and grabbed his phone from the table nearby.

"Yeah sure," Jimin said sarcastically. He knew the discussion would continue anyway. He wouldn't let it go easily. Despite him laughing so hard just a few seconds ago, the original reason why he had spat his beer out at Jeongguk was still a serious matter. He needed to know more.

Jeongguk, however, lost all interest in talking to Jimin after the way the latter had reacted to what he had said. Thus, after ranting to his mother about how much he hated Jimin, he hung up and tried to sneak into his room.

"Where are you going?! We still have to talk about what you told me earlier!!" Jimin exclaimed, grabbing the end of Jeongguk's t-shirt and dragging him back to his bean bag.

"I don't want to talk to you," Jeongguk mumbled angrily and tried to get away from him, but Jimin's grip on his shirt was harder than he thought.

"Okay, okay, sorry. I'm sorry. Now tell me what that was earlier. Kim Taehyung is your boyfriend now?!"