20. Anger

"OPEN THE DOOR, YOU ASSHOLE!! I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!! OPEN UP, KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!"

Taehyung froze, realizing that the Jimin that he knew and the Jimin that Jeongyeon liked must be the same person. Cursing his bad luck for manifesting itself all at once, he discarded his mask and cap, knowing there was no point in hiding his identity from Jeongyeon anymore.

"WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG, YOU BASTARD?! FUCKING YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND OR WHAT?! OPEN THE FUCKING DO-" Jimin stopped yelling when the door opened.

Jeongyeon let out a sigh of relief, but panic surged up again when Jimin lunged at Taehyung with his fist in the air.

"Jimin-ah!! JIMIN, WHAT THE HELL?!?!" she yelled and tried to hold him back, but her strength was nowhere close to that of Jimin's.

"Asshole, motherfucker, you deserve everything that's being thrown on you, you shameless fucker," Jimin kept throwing insults and punches at Taehyung continuously while Taehyung silently took every single one of them. 

"JIMIN, STOP THIS RIGHT NOW OR I'M NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGA-"

"YOU SHUT UP, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS FUCKER!! HE BROKE UP WITH JEONGGUK WITHOUT EVEN TELLING HIM PROPERLY AND THAT IDIOT IS STILL SPOILING HIS SCHEDULE EVERY NIGHT TO STAY UP AND HELP HIS BOYFRIEND ON TWITTER!! HE DOESN'T EVEN REPLY TO TEXTS PROPERLY BUT HE IS OUT THERE REPLYING TO ALMOST EVERY SINGLE BAD COMMENT ON TAEHYUNG!! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOW MUCH I TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT TAEHYUNG INDIRECTLY BROKE UP WITH HIM, BUT HE DOESN'T LISTEN TO ME!! WHY?! BECAUSE TAEHYUNG DIDN'T SAY SO!! SO DON'T YOU DARE COME IN BETWEEN THIS MATTER!!" 

Jeongyeon burst into tears. "Why are you yelling at me like it's my fault," she looked down, letting a few tears fall to the floor. 

However, her tears weren't the only ones falling. Taehyung was crying as well. Despite knowing that Jeongguk wasn't capable of picking up indirect meanings, he had done that to him and had started moving on when Jeongguk was still out there, supporting him like a loyal boyfriend. 

And here he was, thinking he didn't deserve someone like Jeongguk. That he wasn't worth the hard work he came with. 

"True. You really don't deserve someone like Ggukie. You aren't worth the hard work he puts in," Jimin spat at Taehyung, while Jeongyeon looked down at Taehyung like he was made of dirt. 

Taehyung didn't realize he spoke his thoughts out loud. He slowly got up from the floor and tried to take a step back from Jimin before trying to explain himself, but he realized that there was nothing he could defend himself with. So he simply hung his head and stared at his feet with his hands held in front of him in a humble stance. 

"I'm going to call Ggukie here now, and you better tell him straight that you are breaking up with him. Make him understand that and don't show your filthy face to him ever again," Jimin said and sat down on the couch as if the house belonged to him.

"Okay," Taehyung mumbled. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Jimin gesture for Jeongyeon to join him on the couch, and soon, he could hear him apologize to her for yelling at her. 

"It's okay, I understand why you were angry. I'm mad too," he heard her mumble, and once again, he couldn't find enough courage to lift his head and look up. 

It was after another couple of minutes that he heard an outgoing ring and he realized that Jimin had put his phone on speaker. 

" 'llo?"

"Hello, Ggukie, what are you doing?"

"Eomma and I are watching a movie. Aren't you supposed to be out on a date with Jeongyeon-ssi? Why.....why are you calling me?"