Chapter 26

Jungkook let the male cry on his shoulder for a while, feeling more and more confuse, "Are you okay, mister?"

Taehyung let go of the boy, wiping his tears quickly with the back of his hands, "Y-Yes I am."

Jungkook feels bad for the male in front of him. He really doesn't recall anything about Taehyung.

"I wish I could remember you, mister." Jungkook muttered, fiddling his fingers on his lap.

"It's okay, you need time. But call me hyung, Jungkook. Mister sounds so distance for me." Taehyung chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Okay hyung..." Jungkook's eyes lit up when he reminded himself something, "I have a hyung call Junghyun too! I need to see him! He must've been waiting for me in my house!" He removed the blanket that covered him, only get stopped by Taehyung.

"You're not going anywhere." Taehyung stated in a firm tone, "You need a rest."

"But my hyung... He'll get worried!" Jungkook said, eyebrows creased to a frown.

"Your hyung... He's dead, Jungkook." Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulder, softly said.

"Dead?" Jungkook whispered out, eyes wider than just now, "It can't be-" "You lost your memory, that's why you don't remember he's dead." Taehyung stumbled backwards as Jungkook pushed him hardly.

"No, he's not dead! You're spitting nonsense here!" Tears filled in Jungkook's eyes as he glared at Taehyung, "You're lying!!"

"No I'm not, Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled, more like screamed, making the boy flinched.

Seeing two sets of fresh tears flowed down from Jungkook's eyes, guilt immediately ate Taehyung up. He ruffled his hair, "I'm sorry kook, I didn't mean to yell at you."

Jungkook tugged his head down, sniffling, "Whatever you say, I won't believe you. I know my hyung is alive."

"Trust me-" "How can I when I don't know you at all?!" It's Jungkook's turn to screamed out of frustration.

Taehyung for sure was taken back by the sudden outburst of the boy.

A loud sigh emitted from Taehyung's lips, "I know. I'll leave you here. And... I'm sorry." He said before walking out of the room.

Jungkook stared at his fingers that clutched the blanket tightly, sobbing slightly. He felt so confused right now. "What should I do now?"

He doesn't know how long did he cry. He raised his head up when he heard the door clicked opened.

His eyebrows met each other when he saw an unfamiliar man walking inside the room.

"Who are you?" He asked softly, clutching the blanket closed to his chest.

"You don't remember me, little beauty?!" The man dramatically said, dashed towards Jungkook as he grabbed his hands.

Jungkook shook his head, "I don't..."

"Oh my god, Taehyung really didn't joke about you having amnesia? How can you forgot someone like me?! I'm Jimin, handsome hyungie, remember?! We talked with each other, watched porn together, remember?!" Jimin grabbed Jungkook's body, shaking him softly.

Tears filled up in Jungkook's eyes again. "I really don't! Why did I forget everything?!" He grabbed a hold of his hair, pulling them out of frustration.

Jimin quickly grabbed Jungkook's hands, holding them closed to his chest, "Don't hurt yourself, kook." He said seriously, and he swear this if the first time him being serious.

"Can you help me to remember my past?" Jungkook pleaded, looking Jimin with his teary eyes.

"I wish I could, kook." Jimin hugged the boy, sighing loudly, "I wish I could..."