Chapter 2: Ms.Graves

(Sorry for the wait I've had huge writers block and some personal problems going on)
No one pov
The sun shone brightly through the curtians and a loud alarm rung out. Ambrosia slowly sat up with a groan and rubbed her eyes ' I wanna stay in bed'. The bed suddenly dipped and two purring tigers jumped on the bed and cuddled beside her. "Awww good morning babies sorry mama has to get up for work." She slowly got out of bed as they followed her and to the kitchen and put two huge turkys in each in their food bowls with fresh water out side and closed their huge play pin gate as they ate. "See you two after work my darlings." Closing the back door, she walks to the kitchen and putting on a cup of coffe. "Omlette and crepes sounds good. I sure Charlie would enjoy em."

Timeskip 30 min later

After she finishes eatting and packing Charlie some breakfast she checks the time and runs up stairs ' Crap it's 7:00 got to be there at 8:00'. She jumps in the shower quickly bathes.

Ambrosia pov
'Ok it fall and i need to dress kind warm today it like 49 out there'. I put on a white turtleneck sweater and a brown white and cream plaude skirt along with some boots.' Perfect' after putting on a pearl earrings set and light make up.

( the amulet up top)I stare at the amulet from home and sigh its been over a thousand years and it still hurts

I stare at the amulet from home and sigh its been over a thousand years and it still hurts. Mom gave this amulet to me when I just turned 10 and I gained a new magical ability. With a sad smile I put the amulet in the golden jewerly box and teloported down stairs. Dark blueish purple mist appeared and surarded the kitchen and started fixing some leftovers from dinner and coffece. My phone pinged and Charle texted 'thanks for breakfast' i replided and snapped my fingers as the car started and teloported myself and my stuff outside. Pulling out the drive way and down the road to to college. It was 7:50am.