Chapter 6: The choice p2

(This will be a short chapter sorry)
At the Cullen's house
Ambrosia POV

Soul mates or mates for them. My heart and soul burns for them. But I've never believed in love at first sight but I feel it. How and why. It doesn't matter they will work for my love but I will have an open mind about this. Glass of wine in hand I think about everything. Blocking Edward as I go. Esme and Rosalie see my stress and walk over. Esme puts a comforting hand on my shoulder and I smile at her." What happened Rosia your never this quiet and you look frustrated" Esme said gently." Why don't you ask those f- stupid brats you call kids" I said frowning and sipping my drink. Rosalie growled and glared at the three coming down the stairs" What did you idiots do this time". I smirked" they pissed off the volturi more than once and offered me like a sacrifial lamb and apparnetly I'm the kings mate. Who would of guess" I said shrugging and pouring more wine. The room went dead silent." YOU DID WHAT. ARE YOU REALLY THAT F***ING STUPID SHE COULD HAVE DIED. WHERE YOU EVEN F***ING THINKING" Rosalie screams. I got up and hugged Rosalie " its OK hun I'm fine plus. I think I understand how you feel with out Emmet" I said calmly holding her head to my chest." Yeah what were you guys thinking you all could have died and rosia is too much of a savage to die like that." Emmet said frowning. "Plus she said she was their true mate so they would never hurt her. Ambrosia is strong and wise she could get herself out if she had too" Carlisle said trying to calm everyone.

After everyone voted ~

"Ambrosia what do you think about this" Carlisle said to his long time mother figure." Why does she get a vote its about me" bella whined. It has nothing to do with her" Edward complained growling at her. Rosalie hissed at him." She is the wisest and may have some important input on the situation" Carlisle said. I thought for a minate." Well as aunt I say no-" complains sounded out from the three dumb***es." Let me finish" I said darkly glaring at them. That shut them up." As I was saying, it isn't my choice as well but you know the law as well as I do. She will be killed eventually because she knows. Plus it will put all you in danger so I say do as you wish but be prepared for the repercussions of this action. Every action has its consequence" I said staring at them with a serious expression.

TIMESKIP

I open a portal after waving goodbye to the others. I step through and is faced with the sight of kemar pacing and lucus trying to calm him down. The tigers looked visably distressed." Children what has you so distressed" I said calmly. Stress hidden by a smile. They turn and hug me tightly. We talk about everything." Have you made a choice yet" kemar said softly still processing everything." No not yet" I said just as quietly. I get up and walk to the stairs " you boys get some rest I fell tomorrow will be a long day" I said and countiue up the stairs. Going to my room I go straight to the bathroom. I run a bubble bath with salts. I strip and get in. Thoughts of today fill my head. The memory of their faces, their smell, their everything makes my heart and soul flutter. Oh god don't tell me I'm in love. No falling this quick only leads to pain. Steel your heart they nedd to earn it. I need to think about this some more.

One week later
No one POV

The Cullen's asked the shifters for help. Ambrosia's been spending time with them. Harry is dead. It took a big toll on Leah and Seth. Leah is being strong for Seth. Seth is going to break any day. Ambrosia's held them and toke care of them like he would have wanted too. The pack treats her like a mother. She enjoys it a lot but the kings are always on her mind. They started calling two days ago. They had to figure out the modern phones. 'They maded such an effort for me'she thought.

Ambrosia POV
I have thought long and hard about this and I'm want to be with them. I want to try this out. But I'm scared. What if its like the others ending in pain and heartache. I guess this will be my last leap of faith. I haven't told anybody but,when Victoria comes with her army. They will be slan and the voltrui highest guard members Alec, Jane, Demtri and Felix will be coming too. I will go back with them. I need to deal with thing here. Those idiot will get themselves killed if I leave early.

TIMESKIP AFTER THE BATTLE
Just as I thought it was easy work. I can feel the guard near. As they appear they look to me and I smile at them." Seems like we missed quiet the fight. Its not everyday we are rendered useless. No doubt its because of the queen" Jane said. I chuckle" come now darling. When push comes to shove my sweet little ones can put on quiet the show". Edward glares coldly at me" if you made it her soon you could have for filled your purpose and all she did was sit and collect dust as always". I squent my eyes as Jane says" pain" coldly as Edward drops to the ground. The rest of the guard hiss at Edward. As Alice and Bella rush to help him." Now, now Jane let's not fight" I said calmly as Edward withers in pain. She stop and starts to interagate Bri tanner. Right as she was about to use pain I stop her." She's with me. She happened to be telling the truth" I said as Bri rushes to me and hugs me." There there my dear. You have nothing to fear alright hun" I say gently the inner mother coming forth. "But my lady she was causing trouble and nearly exposed our kind she need to be punished" Jane tryed to reason." What she need is a teacher. She is now my reasonability understand" I said firmly." Yes your highness" they say." Come along my darling let's go home" I say to the guards open a portal to my house." I will be leaving for voltorra tomorrow". Protests ring out" YOU SURPOSE TO HELP ME. NOT MY MY LIFE WORSE. I WILL TELL CHARLIE YOU ABANDENT HIM HUH HOW ABOUT THAT. I DONT NEEDD YOU" Bella screamed as I rolled my eyes" listen you pathetic child he know everything and under protection. Now pick you jaw off the floor and go back to your delostions and false promises. I have things to do ". It was dead silent as the guard and BRI walk through the portal." All hail the queen then" Rosalie says. I look at her and smirk as I disappear in the portal.

"Your damn right All hail the queen"