love story of kemar and lucas

This is some charator and story information. Along with some news at the end.

Kemar was from a clan of middle class warlocks in the kingdom of Eden. He's mother and father excaped during the war. After about 100 years, his parents married and had him in 1401. He is about 608 years old. He was attacked by a vampire but saved by Lucas. In the fight he lost a eye, giving him three scars over his left eye. Over the years in the two fell in love and married in privite in 1432. Ambrosia married the two as queen and supported them.
Ambrosia became a mother like figure to them. Her blessing ment so much to the both of them. She was happy for very them.

Lucas rivers is a man born in the early 1399 in Britain. He was a noble men that can from a very rich family of explorers. He was changed in 1420 at the age of 21 by his crazed father, who was bitten and went mad. He met Ambrosia in greece as he traveled for a cure for his vampirism. He found her and begged to be changed back. Be fore che could Kemar was attacked by three vampires and he jumped in to save him. It was leave at first sight for him as they stared into each others eyes as kemar healed in Ambrosia's home. He decided to stay as he his for his love, loved him for him.