08 | "he's not james"

- TW - SEXUAL HARRASMENT -

— IT WAS EIGHT O'CLOCK at night and Rosanna was walking along the street towards to 12 Grimauld Place she had still yet to see Sirius he returned as she had been reluctantly doing something for Dumbledore. So today was the day she finally got to see him again, Harry would be there too by now as well. Remus had said he'd meet her half way as he didn't want her walking alone in the dark.

As she was getting closer to an alley to men came out looking very drunk. When she was near them she tried to get past them but they blocked the way. "Would you let me past please" She asked them as folded her arms. "Aw babe, you can't just leave" The taller man said. "Not when your dressed like that" The shorter one said.

"Dressed like what? There's nothing wrong with what I'm wearing" Rosanna sighed. "How can you expect us to control ourselves when you're wearing that" The taller man said. 'It's going be one of those nights is it? brilliant' Rosanna thought to herself. "Look I'm not looking for trouble I just want to get my friend" Rosanna said.

"Oh come on baby, don't make my balls so blue" The shorter one pouted as they began to slowly walk closer to us. Rosanna was starting to stress out now, there was no way she could fight them both off, one maybe, but not two.

The taller one stepped forward quickly and grabbed her as she wriggled aggressively hoping to get out of his tight grip on her. She tried kicking his legs but she couldn't do it, she was trapped. "Stop moving you little bitch" The man holding her said as the other one slapped her harshly but before he could do anything else the voice of her guardian angel came. "OI, LET GO OF HER!" Remus shouted as he ran over making the two boys run away, dropping Rosanna to the ground.

"Rosanna are you okay?" Remus asked worriedly as he knelt down next to her, taking of his jacket and wrapping it around her shoulders. "I'm okay now" Rosanna said as she took Remus' hand, letting him pull her to her feet and wrap her in a hug. "Thank you" Rosanna whispered as she buried her head into his chest.

"You don't need to thank me Rosanna, I'm just glad I got here in time" Remus said as he placed his head on top of hers. "Come on, let's get you to Sirius" Remus said as he pulled away and they began walking again, Remus made sure to keep a firm arm around her all the way there. They had to wait a little for the house to form before they could finally get in.

Remus opened the door and let Rosanna go in before him. "There in the dining room having a meeting, the kids are upstairs" Remus said making Rosanna nod. "Your cheeks not looking to good, I think you might be getting a bruise" Remus said. "Yeah well it certainly feels like I'm getting one" Rosanna said as she gently ran her hand over the sore bit.

The two made their way into the dining room making everyone look towards them. "Rosanna" Sirius said happily as he got up from his seat and was about to give her a hug before he noticed her cheek. "What happened?" He asked worriedly. "I ran into two men on the way here but Remus saved me" Rosanna said.