14 | umbridge

— AS ROSANNA SAT WITH Hermione at the Gryffindor table talking about a new book they were planning on reading Harry walked over to them

— AS ROSANNA SAT WITH Hermione at the Gryffindor table talking about a new book they were planning on reading Harry walked over to them. He kind of snapped at Hermione and Ron the previous night. Hermione had told her about what Umbridge had done to Harry and took every ounce of strength in her not to pounce in the woman the next time she saw her.

"Harry" Hermione greeted happily. "Do you mind if I join you?" He asked making Hermione turn to look at Ron before turning back to Harry with a small smile.

Just as Harry was about to sit down something outside of the great hall caught their attention, leading Rosanna followed by the rest out into the hallway. "I'm sorry Professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?" Umbridge questioned as her and McGonagall climbed the steps. "I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices" McGonagall said.

"It's so silly of me but it sounds like you're questioning my authority in my own classroom" Umbridge said as she held her wand close to her chest. " Minerva" Umbridge took herself up a step to be taller than McGonagall "Not at all Dolores" McGonagall muttered as she stepped up another step.

"Merely your mid evil methods" McGonagall explained. "I'm sorry dear but to question my practices is to question the ministry in return the minister himself" Umbridge said dramatically making Rosanna roll her eyes. "I am a tolerant woman" Umbridge said making Rosanna laugh loudly. "But the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty" Umbridge spat as she turned her head to look at Rosanna.

"Disloyalty" McGonagall mumbled in shock as stood down a step. "Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action" Umbridge announced as she turned to face everyone who had stopped to watch.

...

Later on Rosanna was walking through the halls with the trio in hallways towards the great hall but stopped when she saw Mr Filch on a ladder. He hammered a sign into the wall before stepping back down the ladder to reveal the sign saying Dolores Jane I'm ridge was now the high inquisitor at Hogwarts.

"This is ridiculous, she's going to ruin everything" Hermione shook her head. "Well on the bright side I've got some good news" Rosanna said as they continued walking. "What?" Harry asked. "Me and Sirius are going to get married this Christmas" Rosanna told them with a smile making Hermione gasp. "That's amazing" Hermione gushed.

"Thank you Hermione" Rosanna laughed happily. Harry and Ron have her a congrats as well. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Umbridge standing out in-front of her school getting her picture taken for the newspaper. "Fucking poser" Rosanna mumbled under her breath.

...

Rosanna was sat at the Gryffindor table with Harry, Hermione, Ron, the twins, Neville and few others, she preferred sitting there than with the teachers, plus the only teachers there were McGonagall and Dumbledore. Suddenly the familiar sound of Umbridge's heels clicking against the floor could be heard the hall. She walked over to where Rosanna was and stood behind her, coughing slightly to get the woman's attention. Rosanna rolled her eyes before plastering on a smile and turning to face the woman.

"What can I do for you Professor?" Rosanna asked kindly. "I was just wondering if you could answer some questions for me?" She asked. Rosanna was silent for a moment or two, pretending to think about what I'm ridge had asked. "No" Rosanna decided with a smile before turning back to what she was eating.

"It wasn't a request dear" Umbridge snapped. "Well why didn't you just say that?" Rosanna sighed as she turned back again.

"What exactly is your job here?" Umbridge questioned as she held a clip board in her arms. "Security I suppose" Rosanna shrugged. "What I don't understand is why on earth Hogwarts would need security" Umbridge said as she looked down at Rosanna. "Why? Maybe because a certain man named Voldemort is back" Rosanna replied as she glared up at the toad looking woman.

"He's not back" Umbridge muttered. "Really? And uh who told you that? Have you made sure that he's not back? Have you sent aurors out to look for him just in case wait actually I can answer that for you. No, you haven't because I would know because I am an auror. But no you and the ministry choose to stay ignorant which could cost many people their lives because you're all arseholes!" Rosanna said angrily and the kids could have sworn the ground shook a little.

"We'll continue this talk in my office tonight Miss Robinson, five o'clock" Umbridge said distastefully before storming off. "Bitch" Rosanna mumbled as she turned back to her food.

...

"Thank you for joining me Miss Robinson" Umbridge greeted as she stood from her seat. Rosanna looked around the horrifically pink painted room with cats on the wall with hidden disgust. "I've taken what you said earlier into consideration and decided that I'll make you write a letter to the minister and you can tell him your thoughts and I'll make sure it gets to him" Umbridge said making Rosanna quirk an eyebrow sceptically.

"Fine" Rosanna said, she would do anything she wanted if it meant she could leave quicker. "Perfect" Umbridge said before placing a pen and quill in a table near her desk.

Rosanna walked over, not bothering to sit down, and picked up the quill in her right hand. "Where's the ink?" Rosanna asked as she looked over at the woman. "Oh you don't need it" she said making Rosanna shake her head with a sigh before looking back down at the paper below her.

She put the pen to the paper and began to write. As she wrote down the words 'stop being delusional' she began to feel a burning feeling in her left hand. She pulled up the sleeve of her jumper slightly to see what she had just wrote begin to form on her hand. Rosanna's head shot up to look at Umbridge with an angry face. Before she could go mental at the woman someone walked in.

"Snape" Umbridge greeted. "What do you need?" She asked. "Dumbledore wishes to see you" Snape said as he looked over at Umbridge then to Rosanna then down at her hand that had blood dripping down it. "Very well, we're finished here anyway" Umbridge said as she smiled at Rosanna before walking past Snape and leaving the room.

"You should get that checked" Snape said as he pointed at her hand. Rosanna only hummed before pulling her jumped sleeve over it again and walking past Snape and out of the room.

She walked towards her room, desperate to go and see Sirius and just get a cuddle. She barged into her room and walked over to her fireplace. She placed the floo powder in her hand and said where she wanted to go before dripping the powder. The familiar green flames enveloped her and soon she was in the Grimauld Place living room.

"Hello Rosanna" Remus smiled as he walked into the house. "Hi Remus" Rosanna said as she gave him small smile. "Are you alright?" He asked when he noticed her tired tone. "Bad day" She shrugged and he nodded understandingly until he noticed the blood stain gathering on her jumper.

"What's that?" He asked as he walked over to her and inspected her jumper. "What's what?" Sirius asked as he walked down the stairs after hearing talking down the stairs. "Nothing" Rosanna said quickly as held her hands behind her back making Remus give her a questioning look. "Then why are you holding your hands behind your back" Sirius said as he walked over and took Rosanna's hands in his.

As soon as she saw the blood stain that Remus had seen he pulled up her sleeve to see the writing on her hand, 'stop being delusional'. "Who did this?" He asked as he kept his eyes on the scar on her hand that continued bleeding. "Umbridge" Rosanna sighed. "Who's Umbridge? Is that the woman that was in the newspaper? She's the new high inquisitor or something?" Remus asked and Rosanna only nodded.

"This is her form of punishment, she's been doing it to the children as well" Rosanna said. "She's a right pain in the arse" Rosanna mumbled. "She's a bitch" Sirius said as he used a spell to heal her hand a little bit not all the way, she'd probably have a little scar when it had fully healed.