Chapter 1

Long ago a Great War broke out between 3 factions, the devils angles and falle angles, all 3 sides fighting for world dominance. But there battle came to a stop when 2 extremely powerful dragons waged war against each other. Coming to a temporary truce they tried to slay the dragons but couldn't when black clouds with bright thunder roaring in them flooded the battled field lighting it up every couple of seconds. The faction leaders saw a young wizard by his aura signature in a black armor with a cloak over his head. The dragons charged him for stopping the battle. All watched is fear and shock as the wizard met them head on and took them down with his deadly Divine thunder. After he slayed the dragons god flew up and thanked the wizard only to be grabbed by the neck and to be killed by a flood of thunder as the man crushed his skeleton body the other leaders attack him and met the same fate. He soon vanished after and went into hibernation, but will soon be awakened.

No one's pov

Inside a club room sat a beautiful woman with a busty figure with crimson hair and blue eyes, next to her stood another beautiful woman with a busty figure with black hair and violet eyes.

"Madam, Riser will soon make his appearance." The black haired girl told the red haired one.

"I know Akeno, he only care for Rias Gremory not me." Rias told her queen.

"We need to find a way to remove him my lady." A younger girl with white hair and gold eyes told Rias.

"Yes I know Koneko, I just don't know how to. I lost the rating game, I can't give my virginity away he will still want me as his wife." Rias told the rook.

"My lady are you sure you can't think of anything." A busty blond hair girl asked.

"Yes Kiba I-." The people saw there kings eyes go wide.

"My lady?" Kiba asked as Rias used her magic to summon a book that looked ancient and old. It was black with a golden thunder blot on it but was chained up

(Put the chain over it in a x formation and change the symbol to a thunder bold and the name to B/A)

"My lady what is that book." Kiba asked scared, hell everyone was terrified by the sinister aura rolling off it.

"T-this is the legendary book, of the black Adam." Once Rias said his name all faces including here's went pale.

"R-r-Rias how did you get that book?" Akeno asked and she took a deep breath to try and speak.

"It's been held in a secret vault by the mountains I heard, I found it's location and used my powers to summon it I never thought it was real." Rias told the devils.

"W-what are you gonna do with that thing?" Koneko asked and Rias took a deep breath.

"Legend has it that after the Great War he vanished into the ancient temple and went into hibernation." Rias told them. "I am going to try to reawaken him." Rias told her peerage as they looked at her like she was insane.