Chapter 3

Theo woke up to see that the sun was glowing inside his house. Today was Monday and he had school with Rias and everyone else. He got up and put on a white t shirt joggers and high tops then went downstairs. Theo saw Raynare had made him food.

"Good morning Theo, I made you some breakfast before school". Raynare told him and he smiled at her and sat down and ate the food.

"This is really good Raynare thank you for the food". Theo told her flashing a smile at her making her blush.

"O-of course but you should get going or your gonna be late on your first day of school". Raynare told Theo who saw the time and saw it was later then he thought.

"Oh shit, we'll see you later". Theo used his speed to run out of the house and fly over the town and land in the tree area so no one noticed him. Coming out Theo was walking onto the school ground and heard everyone start to talk about how attractive he was or how scary he was. "Humans, always where so confusing to be honest". Theo told himself as he made it to his class and walked inside and the teacher saw him and smiled.

"You must be the new student please introduce yourself". The teacher told Theo who nodded his head.

"My names Theo Adam I am 17 I like to workout eat and sleep". Theo told them and went to a back seat and looked outside the window and dazed off.

End of the period

Theo walked out of class and saw Rias and everyone else.

"Theo". Rias called out and he walked over to them and smiled.

"Hey guys, how's your dating going"? Theo asked and they all smiled.

"We are all doing pretty well, how about you? How are you liking your first day"? Rias asked and Theo shrugged his shoulders.

"I can't complain everyone seems nice and cool but the girls are a little crazy I am not gonna lie that makes me feel weird". Theo told them and everyone laughed.

"It's just a thing when your attractive". Akeno told Theo who nodded his head telling himself to remember that.

"I will be sure to keep that in mind, also I thought this would be worse but it's also better then siting around all day". Theo told himself as he saw it was time to head to his next class.

"Alright everyone ima head back to my class. I hope to see you guys later enjoy the rest of the day". Theo said walking away and Rias smiled.

"You too Theo, enjoy the rest of your first day". She yelled out as they walked the other way to there classes.

"Things are gonna get interesting moving forward. That much I can tell. Will it be good or bad? Most likely both but you gotta have a balance of good and bad. Without balance there is chaos". Theo told himself as he walked into his other class and introduced himself and sat in the back waiting for this period to end.

Booom new chapter sorry it's short and kinda lame gotta get the plot going before all the crazy battles and events as I always say until next time thunder_god17 outtt blow up this chapter and all the other books I have.