Chapter 2

Theo woke up to see Raynare laying on him in her night gown, he moved her over and replaced his body with a pillow, he walked over and got dressed. "Ahhh big day today, time to remind the supernatural world who the apex predator truly is." Theo told himself smirking he heard Raynare groan and he saw her stretch and look up.

"Good morning." She told Theo who smiled.

"Good morning Fallen angles." Theo told her smiling. "Ahhh yes I never properly introduced myself my names Theo Adam." Theo told her and she smiled back.

"My names Raynare." Raynare told the Wizard who nodded his head.

"Today I will reclaim the title as the most powerful being ever, today is the turning points in the supernatural." Theo told her and she nodded her head. "Rias will summon me when she needs me, I would like you to get yourself a maid outfit please to wear for the event." Theo told her and he walked out.

"Hmmmm a maid outfit oh I got one." With a burst of her magic she was covered in a maid outfit.

"Ahh I love this

"Ahh I love this." The outfit hugged her busty frame nicely showing all her thick curves. "I hope Theo finds it hot because oh he sure is." Biting her lower lip she walked out of the room and went downstairs and walked down the huge hall to a library room to see Theo siting there. "I am ready Lord Adam." Theo looked up and smiled.

"Perfect you look beautiful in that Raynare." Theo told her making her blush.

"Thank you Lord Adam." Raynare told him as she looked at his book. "What are you reading?" Raynare asked and Theo looked away from his book again.

"Reading about human history to get caught up." Theo told her and she nodded her head.

"Well I will leave you alone Lord Adam I will go clean and wait for the summoning." Raynare told Theo bowing then walked out closing the door behind her.

"Quite a lot has changed for the human race no question there." Theo thought being interesting in the new brake threw's they have made. He went back to reading waiting for the summon.

In the underworld

Rias was getting ready for the wedding with the help of some maids. She was in a beautiful white dress, but you could see she was not happy.

"Ahh Rias, my love you look amazing." Turing around they saw a handsome young man with blond hair and blue eyes.

"Lord Riser, you can't see lady Rias, it's bad luck." A maid told him and he chuckled.

"It's just a quick look nothing more ladies please return to what you where-." Riser stoped when he saw Rias Necklace. "Doing, I will see you later my love." Riser said and walked out Rias put her hand on her necklace.

"Please help me." She thought and the maids saw her necklace.

"Oh my that's a beautiful necklaces." And with that they continue to get her ready while her peerage did the same thing.