Date: Chapter 11

Hi🙂👍 how are you?
Les get into it😩😩
I apologize for the neglection of this book and the other one😔
————————————

Billie leaves in a couple weeks, today is the only day she doesn't have famous shit to do. I planned a cute little date for us. Best part is that it's little Billie safe.

Meaning if she slips we're good...I think. We should be. "Mama Maggie, do you know where her bottles are?" I asked her mother. "She must've hid them again." She responded when she looked in the cabinet and they weren't there.

"Baby!" I called out for my girlfriend. I didn't receive a response. "Billie." I said as I opened the door to her room. I stared at her blankly.

"Mi amor you have to get up, we have shit to do." I ripped the sheets off her body making her turn away from me. Resorting to a different plan I got in bed with her and cuddled my girlfriend.

"Billie, why'd you hide your bottles?" I asked softly as her hands rested on my face. "We've been careless about this whole situation, not us I'm talking about the fact that I'm an age regressor." She explained.

"Why don't we try something else then?" I suggested. "Like..." "Like, we do what I planned for us and if you slip or want to we'll come home." I examined her face for some sort of answer.

"Sure, and if there's any paparazzi just ignore don't answer any questions." She went over her 'rules' with me. "Got it." I nodded with a smile.

"This isn't a joke." She said seriously. "I know it's not baby." I replied softly, wrapping my arms around her.

She leaned into my touch and we stayed there for a couple minutes. "Alright...fun's over." I tapped her thigh twice and got up from bed.

She groaned, whined, and whimpered at the loss of contact. I ignored her protests and chose an outfit for her.

"Now are you gonna be a big girl and dress yourself or do I have to do it?" I questioned, standing at the foot of her bed with her outfit in hand.

She stood up, with attitude, grabbed her clothes and went across the hall to change in the restroom and get ready. "Fix your attitude while you're in there." I called after her a little loud.

Billie semi-slammed the door shut. Instead of waiting in her room, I barged into Finneas'. "Hello!" I greeted.

I received very quiet responses from both people in the room. Finneas was messing with some beats and Claudia was laying in bed on her phone.

I laid down next to her and watched what she was doing as my head rested on her shoulder. Claudia repositioned herself so that she was more comfortable.

Now I wasn't comfortable, so I wrapped my arms around her. Claudia can't stay on one app for her life so she kept switching between all her social medias, making my head hurt.

She finally stayed on tiktok for 20 minutes before Finneas was finally done and turned around in his chair. "Oh so now you steal my girlfriend." He joked.

I smiled and tightened my arms around Claudia making her giggle a bit. Fin shook his head with a chuckle. "Baby!" We heard Billie call me.

Before I could respond, she opened the door. "Hi, can you do my hair?" She greeted Claudia then asked me. I nodded with a smile.

Claudia moved to sit on the bed, in the corner. I sat back and made space between my legs so Billie can sit between them.

She didn't specify so while she was talking to Finneas about the beat he made and a new song idea, I braided her hair.