Paranormal: Chapter 21

BOO!🥱
——————————

*Billie's POV*

I was sitting alone on the bed in the back of the bus, just having some alone time. Everyone is in the living room area minding their business.

As I was reaching over to get my favorite stuffie, I heard a knock at the window. Deciding to ignore it, in case it's a fan, I continued playing and babbling words I'm sure no one would understand.

*three knocks*

My head jerked to the side, a small squeak escaping my mouth. "Uh ohhhh." I hugged my stuffie, Ellie, close to my chest. "Mommy..." I slowly moved off the bed and headed towards the door.

*two knocks*

They were louder and sounded closer. I started panicking, my heart beating faster as I tried to turn the knob. It's locked. I don't remember locking it. "Mommy!" I said a little louder as I unlocked the door and slammed it open.

"What's wrong?" I saw her rush to me from the couch. I hugged her tightly and sobbed into her chest. "Amor- qué pasó?" (Love- what happened?) She stroked my hair to calm me down.

"I no wanna be dere." I sobbed harder. "Ok, you don't have to baby, but can you calm down and tell me what's wrong." She spoke softly, me nodding in response.

Mommy picked me up making me wrap my legs around her waist and took us to my bunk. She sat vertically with the bed and set me on her lap, facing her. I quickly closed the blinds.

Thinking about what happened made my eyes water again, a small sob escaped my mouth. "Aww, cariño It's ok mommy's here. I got you." (darling) She whispered as her soft hands traveled around my body. She knows exactly how to calm me down.

I sniffed and untucked my head from her neck. "Mommy...I heard stuffs." I said quietly, scared of what it was. "What do you mean, can you explain?" She looked into my eyes as her hands cupped my face. "I heards dis." I knocked on the wall.

Mommy's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She opened her mouth about to say something but closed it soon after. "It was more dan once." My lip trembled. She stared at me with sympathy. "Just stay with me from now on alright?" "I jus' wan' has alone time." I pouted.

"Ya se mi amor, but we need to be careful." (I know my love) Mommy wrapped her hands around my body tightly, almost to the point where it hurt, but not quite there yet.

I squirmed in her arms. "W'et me goooo." I whined. "But you're my baby." Mommy chuckled kissing all over my face. "Ewwwwws." I gagged, pushing her away and wiping my cheeks.

Her jaw dropped at my actions. "Billie why would you do that?" She asked sadly. "I hungrys mommy...I wuv you tho." I reasoned and kissed her cheek. Mommy frowned lightly. "No I apowogize, I no do again ever never in my entiiiire w'ife." I said.

"You better not." She smirked, causing me to turn my head in confusion. Her hands immediately went to my stomach as she started tickling me. "Ahhhhh!" I squealed. "I no wan' peepee on 'ou." I laughed and tried to get away.

"Aht you're not going anywhere, I'm done." She grabbed my hips and pulled me back down causing Ellie to fall on the ground. "Mommy wooks at what 'ou did." A gasp escaped my mouth as I reached down to get my stuffie. Mommy held my hips so I wouldn't fall.

"I gots her." I grinned, then glared at Z. Hugging Ellie to my chest I mumbled an apology for letting her hit the floor. "Mommy apowogize to Ewwie, she hurt." I put the stuffie in her face. She looked at me blankly but I didn't budge, she can't go around doing that to my stuffies.

"Ellie I'm sorry I accidentally knocked you to the ground...happy now?" She looked at me at the end of her sentence. "Otay." I shrugged. "Ask her how the ground tasted." She chuckled. My glare fell on her again. "I no wan' be 'here any'ore you mean to me and Ewwie." I climbed off her lap and went over to my mom.

I heard Z laugh from the bed. "Love, I'm sorry." "Nuh uh, is too w'ate." I cuddled into Mama Maggie and stroked Ellie's fur. Mama smiled at our interaction. "What'd she do now?" She asked wrapping her arms around my body.

"She mean to me an' Ewwie." I pouted. The smiled stayed on her face and she turned to look outside to the pretty trees. "Whe're we goins?" I perked up a bit, little me forgetting the tour plan.

"We're in Texas, and you have three shows here so we're staying in a hotel." She answered. "Fun." I yawned. Mommy came over and sat in front of us, smiling at me. I stuck my tongue out at her and rolled my eyes. Shaking her head with a smile she got her laptop for work and set it on her lap.

I remembered about my hunger from earlier. Digging through moms purse I found some cookies and decided to eat them while we got the hotel. Supposedly we'll be there soon, so I can wait for actual food. As soon as the cookies were gone I fell asleep.

-

My eyes fluttered open feeling a bed under me now. I turned my head and saw mommy, a smile instantly etched my face. "Well goodmorning pretty girl." She cooed. "I needs foods." I mumbled. Mommy chuckled. "There's food right there." She pointed to my other side. "Thanks you." I quickly sat up and grabbed it, feeling bigger.

I ate as we stayed in comfortable silence. My girlfriend opened her mouth every now and then but decided to stay quiet each time. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. "I'm just thinking." She furrowed her brows. "About?" I drank some water.

"This morning, and last night." She looked at the wall in front of us. "What happened last night?" I asked confused. "I saw a shadow, and then the knocks happened, also the lights were flickering in the hospital. That was a new hospital." She sighed.

"Something's been following us." Zai leaned back against the headboard. "Like a ghost something?" I gulped. "I'm not sure but whatever it is it's not alive right now." She finally made eye contact with me. I nodded in understanding, continuing to eat my food. What could it be?

————————————
Any guesses?

I has bad news guys...ready?
theresonlyfourmorechaptersuntilthisbookisdone

Anywhooo thanksforreading
I love you🙂🫶🏼

Yk I felt bad for ending this book but nobody told me I forgot your forehead kiss in the last chapter, it's ok tho I forgive ig🙄 thanks imma go fix it

*forehead kiss* 😚

1139 words