Heavens

A/n:A shorter chapter Due to Me getting lazy however I'm working on a Different story so I guess that's an excuse? But I'm back now!
________________________________
Unfair
'This is so unfair.'Y/n thinks as he is now looking at Everyone Play baseball,The reason why He's So upset is Because He wasn't Allowed to play, due to his Unrivaled Physical Strength.

"Why have you forsaken me, God?"He thinks as he looks on the sky, A ball comes flying at his face. Itadori, Nobara, and Miwa were Concerned when they saw the ball flying towards him.

He then Swiped it out of the air with a single finger "SO UNFAIR!!" He yells, Everyone's Sweat dropped. They all thought at once 'This is Why you aren't allowed to play.

Todo Speaks up"I haven't asked this but...WHAT IS YOUR TASTE IN WOMEN!"Y/n's Hair covered his eyes,And he looked into the sky.

"Maki."He said without a second thought.Maki was blushing "Huh?" Todo asks."MY TASTE IN WOMEN IS MAKI!"He says Even louder.Mai laughed Nobara Smiled and thought
'Good Taste.' Itadori Gave a thumbs up Megumi Gave his usual Stoic Face
Miwa blushed thinking of Gojo And her having a Relationship like this.

Everyone Else Face Palmed. Todo refused to say anything.Y/n then Smiled to everyone's Surprise "Why are you smiling senpai?" Itadori asked "I remembered I Can get my weapon again!"Everyone Deadpanned Except Yuji"Good for you senpai!!"He said as he smiled

"I know right!"Y/n smiles Back 'Wholesome' Miwa thinks

Y/n then Jumps away 'To think This kid is the student of Him.'Gojo thinks "Anyway back to the game!"Gojo Announces,Utahime Cuts him"STOP ACTIMG LIKE THE COMMENTATOR IDIOT!" She yells at him "Heh Heh No."He says with his carefree attitude.He pisses her off some more.

While that was going on Y/n was searching for his weapon "Huh? I know I left it here."Where could Y/n's weapon be? Was on his mind for the rest of the day,He then headed to the
Zenin House After he Searched

Every Old And Middle aged Zenin Saw him walk by and Got flash backs to Toji "There he is." "Isn't that the Student of That failure?" "That's The student of That Devil." 'Maybe I should Murder This clan?'He says with Killer intent and Malice Much too alike to that of toji's.

Everyone in the compound Felt this,Some even passed out from this.He walked to the Cursed Tool room that was slightly infested with curses.He picks up A 2nd grade Cursed tool and Proceeded to Destroy every curse in the room.

He Spent an hour Going through the Cursed tools Of all kinds to see if he can find his Fear Reacher.He felt Someone or.....Something Speak to him.He takes A "2nd" tool a..Chain,A Change that could go on for seemingly forever.

He Grabbed the chain and heads out to where he Feels The Object Calling out to him.It was an Inverted Area When he got there."Where Am I?"There was no Cursed energy He felt no cursed energy coming from his Cursed tool either Until he came across something.

A mountain A very high mountain that could be said to be In the "Heavens"
Where could Y/n?
What could be at the Tool of the mountain?
Guess you'll have to find out in the next Chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello! Everyone I'm Backed sorry for The chapter Delay Where going to go on our own journey for a tiny bit then we'll be back on the Original Timeline of jjk If you got all the References "Inverted" and "Heavens" Then you understand what I'm going to be doing bye bye see ya next to me