Invention

"Itadori, What do you think happens when somethings that's Boosted gets boosted more.?" Y/n asked Itadori with a smile.

"Oh Oh! It becomes better!" Itadori answers with enthusiasm."You're Correct What if u told you I found a way for Us non Cursed technique users to Fight cursed even without being born with the strength to do so." Itadori thought about this and wondered how strong maki and Y/n would be if they used this Way Y/n spoke of. 'They're already unbelievable strong and
Y/n senpai is a Special grade just what can this way be To make monsters like them stronger.'

"I call it Total Concentration Breathing, It's a way to breath that boosts your body and Strength, Ill teach you sometime, after Gojo sensei is done with your training and you've killed atleast 30 curses. I'll train you in this breathing however the catch is you'll have to use this." Y/n throws a katana at Yuji and he catches it."Kill curses with that, get used to it, only then I will teach you."

"You should try to Use that sword with cursed energy." With that Y/n walks away and Goes to find one more weapon before He begins making More breathing styles.

Timeskip

"W-What are you doing here Y/n-San."  A Zenin Member who was Guarding the Weapon Armory asked with fear. Y/n simply walked past him."I wonder where it is..." Y/n said looking around the room.

"Ah! There it is!" He picks up a katana that has a strange aura around it. "This one right here can stop the use of Positive Cursed energy.. it's Perfect!" He says with a Devilish smile."Now for another...Oh that one will suffice." Y/n picked up a katana that looked similar but it was a bit bigger than the first one."This one has Several different Cursed Techniques, I'll use it to its fullest."