𝟏| 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

CHAPTER ONE:

TRUE LOVES KISS

WITH THE SUN slowly rising, signaling the beautiful morning was coming, the black sky slowly turning into the original and magnificent blue sky that showed every morning, a large and tall castle stood proudly where it was built

"Let us tell an old story anew, and we will see how well you know it. Once upon a time, there were two kingdoms that were the worst of neighbors. So vast was the discord between them that it was said only a great hero or a terrible villain might bring them together. In one kingdom lived folk like you and me, with a vain and greedy king to rule over them."

Afar from the tall and beautiful castle, many trees stood behind it, creating forests, a windmill standing up top of a hill with a small barn near it. In the distance, large green rock-like mountains could be seen as the happy birds occasionally flew by.

"They were forever discontent, and envious of the wealth and beauty of their neighbors. For in the other kingdom, the Moors, lived every manner of strange and wonderful creature."

Further into the Moors, one of the kingdoms, many flower pixies flew through the air, several other creatures around, some swimming in the beautiful blue waters, the sound of the waterfall being heard.

"And they needed neither king nor queen, but trusted in one another."

On top of a tall cliff in the Moors, stood a tree, slightly crooked as it practically hung off the edge of the cliff, flowers surrounding the end of the trunk.

"In a great tree on a great cliff in the Moors lived one such spirit."

Laying in the tree, a little girl with beautiful brown wings and long sharp horns on her head, her long brown hairs adding to it stared upwards with a smile, a gold glow coming from her hand.

"You might take her for a girl, but she was not just any girl. She was a fairy."

With her powers, the little girl controlled wooden dolls in the air above her, watching as they 'danced'. Just then, a loud sound from above catches the fairy's attention, causing her to rise to her feet, carefully climbing up the thick trunk.

Once up higher, the little girl stops in front of a small branch on the tree that had been cracked in half, part of the branch hanging down below. Gently wrapping her hands around the cracked part, she uses her powers, seeming to heal the the broken branch.

The little girl smiles. "There you go."

"And her name was Maleficent."

Staring out in the kingdom she lived in, Maleficent jumps off the trunk and uses her wings, flying around in the sky, happily greeting the many creatures she lived in the Moors with. Letting out a loud whoop, the girl twirls around in mid-air, the big smile still laying on her red lips.