𝟔| 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬

CHAPTER SIX:

FUN IN THE MOORS

DAYS HAD GONE by and the teenagers found themselves back in the Moors with Maleficent

DAYS HAD GONE by and the teenagers found themselves back in the Moors with Maleficent. The full moon was up and shining down on the many creatures of the Moors. The crickets could be heard throughout the tall grass. The sounds of the creatures in front of the two teenagers filled their ears.

Maleficent was leaning against a tree trunk, watching the teenagers with a blank expression as they watched the creatures in front of them in awe. The creatures seemed to be almost skating on the frozen lake. Y/n reached, seeing one gently grab her finger before continuing to skate.

"They're so beautiful." Y/n whispers, smiling.

Andrew glances at her. "Just like you."

Maleficent's eyes snap to him at his words, watching as the girl looks to him, both of them staring into each others eyes. Leaning up, Y/n presses a kiss to his cheek, her lips lingering on his skin before resting her head on his shoulder as they continued watching the creatures.

Maleficent didn't even realize she smiled a little until she quickly pushed it down into a thin line.

👑

The winter time was over, spring now starting to come to the Moors, the other kingdoms and where the teenagers lived with the three fairies. Another day goes by as Andrew and Y/n found themselves back in the Moors with Maleficent, Diaval with them this time.

Y/n was kneeled on the ground, smiling as a creature nervously walked to her, holding out a pair of flowers to her. However, just as it does that, mud suddenly falls right on them, in the creature's face and on Y/n's back, getting on her hair and her dress.

With an agape mouth, she glances over her shoulder, immediately meeting Andrew's eyes, the boy holding a mischievous smile on his lips as mud covered his hands, along with the few creatures beside him who all shrugged sheepishly.

Sneakily, Y/n picks up some mud from her cupped hands, throwing it and nailing one of the creatures right in the face, sending it on it's back. Andrew's eyes go wide a little when some mud meets in-between his neck and shoulder, looking to Y/n who was laughing loudly.

Diaval watched with a smile as the teenagers and the creatures all through mud at one another. Seeing Andrew rushing to her, Y/n starts running off in the stream they were both standing in, but arms wrap around her waist from behind, lifting her up and spinning around, causing a laugh to escape the girl.

Once her feet were back on the ground, Y/n turns around in Andrew's arms, looking up into his eyes. The boy reaches a hand up, trying to wipe some of the mud from her cheek but it didn't help as his hands were muddy as well. With both hands, Y/n places her hands on his cheeks, getting even more mud on him to which he smiles about while she giggles.