𝟑| 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

CHAPTER THREE:

CASTING THE CURSE

MALEFICENT FOUND HERSELF back at the abandoned castle with Diaval, the man now having clothes to cover up his bare body

MALEFICENT FOUND HERSELF back at the abandoned castle with Diaval, the man now having clothes to cover up his bare body. Diaval had agreed to become her wings as he had flew to the castle, watching as her old beloved, Stefan, became king and the husband to princess Leila.

The fairy was angered once Diaval had told her the news. Stefan was now king because he had lied and said he 'killed' his once lover to get the throne. Maleficent couldn't help but recall him saying he would live in the castle, and now it was true.

"He did this to me so he would be king." Maleficent concludes.

Just then, a green aura begins leaving her hands and her staff before she lets out a scream, her powers going everywhere as Diaval hides his face a little, the green aura hitting the clouds in the sky. Eventually, the aura came back to her staff as Diaval looks at her.

"Now what, Mistress?" Diaval questions.

However, Maleficent doesn't respond as she walks off with her staff.

👑

Maleficent walks in the middle of some rocks, using her powers to bring them up into the sky, Diaval, now a crow, trailing behind her in the air. Dark clouds had covered the Moors as the many creatures Maleficent grew up with looked at the woman in fear, a different kind of emotion than the happiness they used to look at her like.

They hadn't seen her since the day Stefan had came as all of them took notice of the fairy now missing her beautiful brown wings. All the creatures held concerned faces, wondering what had exactly happened to her. Maleficent ignored their stares, continuing her steps forward before she seats herself on the throne that had been made, Diaval right on the arm of her throne.

As she stared down at the creatures she once happily spoke to, they all shared concerned and slight feared glances with one another just when a guard glared down at them, stomping it's foot. Obeying, the creatures all bow down to the fairy as she softly strokes Diaval's feathers.

The occasional clap of thunder could be heard every few seconds, along the large flash of lightning followed the sound after a second.

👑

A little while had gone by, a few months at least as Maleficent stood at the same lake she had last seen Stefan at right before he chopped off her wings. She had, once again, sent Diaval out to fly around the castle for anything.

Soon enough, she turns him back into a man, causing him to stumble on the rock right in front of her, letting out a small 'woah' as he catches his balance, panting a little while looking up at his ruler.