Chapter 18

Tony finished up the tour around the research and medical section as they could also see some scientists, doctors and engineers were there working on every piece of equipment in the lab.

There was one more level to reach from the research floor but it was the private quarters for each of the team members, so it didn't fit in the tour schedule.

Keeping on the tour again, he led the group to the next area at the ground floor which was the rehabilitation room.

It had several equipment for the injured to help their process of rehabilitation before they could continue to go to missions again.

Not far from the rehab room, they arrived at the hangar where Quinjets and other vehicles were housed.

While you were getting bored with the tour, Peter seemed excited as he didn't get a chance to walk around this huge place.

You couldn't blame him as he just moved in here and started school immediately. It was just lucky that he didn't get lost every time he stepped out of his room.

Tony let the kids wander around the hangar with the supervision of some technicians and agents there.

They were thrilled to experience the moment when they got the access to enter one of the Quinjets.

"This is so cool! I think I might want to be an agent someday."

Jason said when he sat on the pilot's seat in the Quinjet.

"I'm sure you will, J." You smirked.

"I thought you were scared of bad guys?" MJ stated as the boy finally realized.

"Yeah, right. I guess so. But can't I just be an agent and fly this thing only?"

"I'm sure that's not how it works here." Peter chuckled.

After a while, Tony made the group gather at the exit of the hangar.

"Alright, I hope you kids enjoy the tour trip because this may be your first and last time in this compound." He said with a bit of teasing in his tone.

The whining sound of your peers filled the room and you tried to hold your giggle with a hidden smirk.

"And now, this might be the time that you have been waiting since you arrived. The meet and greet with my fellow Avengers. Come on."

A few yays came along as you and your classmates began following him to the last area, the training room or the gym.

Another favourite place of yours.

When you entered, mutters of the heroes' names and a few squeals of excitement were heard from your classmates when they saw the team were all there.

You could hear the sound of relief when he saw Bruce was not in his Hulk form as you chuckled at his nervousness.

"Oh my God, Captain America! He looks so much better than in the news!"

"I can't believe Thor can be this- big and tall."

"Woah, did he really have a metal arm? I thought it was just a joke."

"Is that Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch? She looks soft despite everyone saying she's dangerous."

All those murmurs made you want to laugh.

"Okay kids. This is your last part of the trip and we have a special surprise for you guys."

They looked at each other, thinking what the surprise could be.

You were also confused because you didn't know about this. You glared at Tony with confusion on your face and he just smirked at you.