Chapter 60

"Where is he?" Sam asks him before you had the chance.

"I don't know. He blew right by his time stamp. He should be here." Bruce says with a panic voice, still pressing some buttons to fix it back.

"Get him back, uncle Bruce." You beg to him.

"Oh come on Bruce. Not again." Yelena scoffs.

"I'm trying." He says, trying to stay calm.

"Get my daddy back, uncle Bruce. Please..." Your voice is trembling.

"Yes y/n. I'm trying here." He replies back. Sam also shows a panic face while you hear Bucky lets out a heavy sigh before turning around.

"Umm, princess..." Bucky calls you. You turn to him who is backing you. But your eyes caught something else and you freeze.

"Umm hey..baby?" The person looks straight to your eyes. You stare at the person in disbelief as you keep on saying in your mind maybe it's just another hologram. You don't want to let your hopes high and disappointed if the one you'd be staring is just like the one that has been in your head for the whole month.

"Na..Natasha?" You can hear Yelena's tremble voice but you see that the person ignores her as the eyes are still on you.

"Baby, it's me. It's mama." She says as she walks slowly towards you. You see her eyes is in tears.

"No, no. You're gone. This must be a dream... I must have been dreaming. Come on y/n, wake up. Please.. I don't want to believe this is real and then when I woke up, I will be going to search for you again and cry even more, hurt even more..." You step backwards, shaking your head fast. You might have said that, but your body really wants to run to the person you miss the most. But then it countered by your mind, denies what your body wants, saying this is not real.

"Hey, hey, princess. Daddy's here. You're okay." Steve appears and catches you before you trip and fall down to the ground.

"Daddy. You're back. I thought I lost you too." You hug him tightly in tears and both of you are on the knees.

"I...I just saw mama again... I miss her daddy... I want her... I want her now.." You whimper in Steve's arms. But then you feel a touch on your back , rubbing it softly and you know it's not Steve.

 But then you feel a touch on your back , rubbing it softly and you know it's not Steve

"I'm here, baby. And I'm sorry I left you. I'm sorry I put you in this miserable state after I promised that I'll never leave you again. I'm sorry my precious one. I love you." You lift up your head from Steve's shoulder. Your eyes are now locked to the owner of the voice in front of you, smiling with tears in her green eyes.

"Are...are you...here? For real?" You ask with a trembling voice.

"Yes, baby. I'm here. For real." She kisses you in the forehead and puts her arms around you with Steve in the middle, still hugging you. You, Steve and Natasha are hugging together for a few minutes, feeling the love and affection that you long for quite a time.