Everdeen Institute

Book trailer up there^^

At Everdeen High, one was not allowed to enter class if the uniform was not spotless. Not even a speck of dirt stain could be visible. If the unbearable occurred, then we'd be prohibited from class. This private school was strict like that. Candy was not allowed on campus either. No food whatsoever. God prohibit being caught in the hallways during class hours without a pass. Saturday school was the punishment. Four long hours sitting without being able to put our head down.

Arms slipped around me. A body pressed against my back. Lips nibbled on my neck, sending a chill down my spine. Ah, school was not as awful when my girlfriend was here to make it all better. Her kisses worked as a great distraction from this prison like school.

"Nikki," Lori hummed, her breath tickled my ear. Knowing how weak it made me, she nibbled on my earlobe. I bit on my tongue to stop myself from letting out a little moan. Though, I could not stop my hips from pushing back against her. "Sure, it could be exciting but not here," Lori took a step back from me.

I turned to face her, "What a tease," I grabbed her hand.

Spinning her around, I lightly gripped her hips and brought her body against mine. I pressed my lips on her neck, playfully biting on it. She let out giggles while holding on to my shoulders. Tightly, I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her. At first, her lips felt cold due to this cloudy and windy weather but it was just as satisfying. In matter of seconds, I felt her lips warm up. The heat from her transmitted through me. Keeping me even warmer, her hands held my face.

"I love you," Lori smiled as her eyes slowly opened to see me.

"Love you too," my nose brushed against hers.

Taking her hand, I directed her towards school. Entering, I looked up at the name Everdeen Institute. I rolled my eyes at that. This high school was the worse. I wished that I went to an actual public school instead. From the corner of my eye, I caught sight of someone. Stepping back out, I pulled Lori out as well.

"Luke!" I shouted for him before he could enter the other side of the building.

"Nikki!" His tired expression turned to an uplifting one. "Lori," he greeted her with a smile. He welcomed me into a quick hug. After being released by him, I held Lori's hand again.

"What are you doing after school?" I asked him as Lori stood behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist while resting her chin on my shoulder.

He dug his hands into the pockets of his uniform pants. "Go home to eat," he shrugged, not having any real plans.

"Nah, forget about that. We're going to Lori's house to chill," I stated, not taking no for an answer. Without even protesting, he nodded, liking the sound of that. "Cool, see you then," I loosened Lori's arms from my waist and turned around to walk away. From the corner of my eye, I could see Luke entering the other side of the school. The male student side of the building. This institute was all wrong. Every morning, they had the girls and guys divided. That was so stupid. I wanted guys on our side too. I was not sexually attracted to them but they were cool to chill with.

"Beer or vodka?" Lori asked before slightly biting on her bottom lip.

"As long as you keep biting your lip, I don't care," I held her chin and directed her to kiss me as we walked.

"Whoa there," Kayla was heard. Opening my eyes, I saw her standing in front of us, while buttoning the sleeves of her white button down shirt.

"You have a stain right there," Lori pointed to Kayla's navy blue blazer, on the right shoulder.