I love you so f*cking much - (smut)

Im just going to put (Y/N) instead of giving the characters actual names. I hope you like it. Btw, this one takes places when Charlie is at Hogwarts/    ________________________________________________________________________________

*Y/N POV*

Right now, I am sitting in the Gryffindor common room doing homework with my wonderful boyfriend Charlie Weasley. Snape has had it out for us Gryffindor lately so he's given us extra homework.

I finished my homework about 20 minutes ago and I'm starting to get bored. Then the best idea popped in my head. I had already put my stuff in my dorm and noticed that all of the girls aren't in there. I smirked a little and climbed onto Charlie's lap. I wrapped my legs around his back while my chest laid against his. This type of stuff was normal. We have been dating since 4th year and we are now in our 6th so people have seen a lot of PDA with Charlie and I.

Charlie just wraps one arm around my waist and leans into my touch while still doing his homework. I "accidentally" shift my hips a little bit more and run my ass across his crotch. He groans a little bit which made others look.

"What? Snape's homework is being a pain in the ass, mind your own business." Everybody was shocked. Charlie has always been quiet.

I do it again except this time, he grips onto my hips to stop me from moving. I lean back into the position I was in before except this time i lean up into his ear.

"Come on baby, you would much rather be doing me instead of your homework." I whisper into his ear. He sucks in a deep breath and started packing up his stuff. I knew that I had just won but also lost because of what I did. Charlie's always had a soft touch but when it comes to things like this, he will absolutely destroy you.

I stood up and headed up the stairs. I waited at the top of the stairs so I could meet him. He comes running up the stairs without his stuff. He must have stopped my his room and dropped his stuff off. I rushed into the room and once he was in the room, I was pushed up against the wall. His face was inches away from mine. He was just staring into my eyes.

Somehow I knew exactly what he was thinking and it made go weak at the knees. All of a sudden his lips were on mine. I immediately wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. He taps my leg with a few of his fingers signaling for me to jump. I did as instructed and jumped. He easily caught me. Moving over to the bed, he gently put me down and removed his shirt.

I will never get over the sight of seeing him shirtless.

"Strip. Now." I sprung into action and stripped out of my clothes. He had done the same and now we were both completely naked.

He bent down and kissed me again. Pulling him closer, I wrap my arms and legs around his torso and neck. I pushed with my shoulders and hips and flipped us over. I was now straddling him. I knew for a fact that he was hard. Like rock hard.

"Fine, punish yourself than."

"Punish?" I was lost. Why would I punish myself? I just stared at him confused. A smirk appeared on his face. He flips us over and pounds into me. I was not expect it so it all hurt. Not bad enough to make me want to stop, just enough to startle me for a second.

After the pain was gone, it felt amazing. My body wanted to moan but I just couldn't.

Charlie just started pounding into me harder and faster with each thrust.

"I-" My brain wasn't processing properly. Without a word, I came. Charlie's thrust started to get sloppy so he was close too. Shortly after I came, he came too. His cum shot deep inside of me. He collapsed on top of me but not hard enough to hurt me.

After a second, he rolled off of me and just laid on his back. I was still trying to catch my breathe from the events that just occurred.

"I love you so f*cking more." I just laughed and rolled over and rest my head on my arm and faced him. He did the same; we were just staring at each other with smiles on our faces.

"I love you too."

"Come here." I moved closer to him and put my head on his shoulder. He covered us up with my blanket. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep considering what just happened.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, So this is my first time writing one of these and in 15 and a virgin so I just went off of what I've read in fanfics and books. Anyway, I hope you guys liked it.