Please!-(SMUT!)

*Y/N's POV*

If I know one thing about Charles Septimius Weasley, it was that he has many kinks. There's a whole closet in our shared cabin that proves it. There's ball gags, ropes, díldós, and many more things in that closet. He has a very strict rule about them though. Only he is allowed to touch them. Right now, I don't care. I'm horny and can't wait for Charlie to come home from work. 

I was simply pleasing myself with a díldó because Charlie couldn't prove that I had touched it. 

*Charlie's POV*

I got off work a little bit earlier today than I normally do, so I decided to surprise my fiancé Y/N. Opening the front door, I kick off my shoes. We both hate mud and dirt tracking into the house because we hate having to clean it up. As I walked closer to our shared bedroom, I heard Y/N's moans. My heart sank. She wouldn't cheat on me. 

Without thinking, I opened our bedroom door to see Y/N pleasuring herself. I wasn't heartbroken, I was pissed. She knew the rules, and she disobey me. Clearing my throat, she looked at me. Fear spread across her face as she sat up. 

"Ch-Charlie, you're home early..." she stuttered out. I walked over to her and ripped the díldó out of her hand and threw it across the room. I could tell that she was scared because she knew what was happening next. 

*Y/N's POV* 

There was pure anger and lust in Charlie's eyes. I had only ever seen him like this once before and it was terrifying. 

"Knees now." I did as he said and got on my knees. Charlie loves to be sucked off. I have no problem with it, but I know that I can't tease him cause he's already pissed. Unbuckling his belt, I pulled his jeans and boxers down. I grabbed him and started to pump. A groan came from his mouth while he threw his head back. A few praises came from him. 

I decided if I wanted to cum tonight, I should move on. I stopped pumping and wrapped my mouth around him. Charlie is pretty big so I couldn't fit him all in, so I just pumped what I couldn't. I start to suck him off. 

"Just like that." He said while throwing his head back. I felt him twitch, so I started to go faster. Not long after, he came down my throat. 

"Get on the bed." At this point, I wasn't even scared of the punishment I was about to get, I was turned on. When Charlie is mad, he's hot. 

I did as told and moved over to the bed. I know that I'm gonna be super sore in the morning, but I don't care. Charlie walked over to me and flipped me onto my stomach. He pulled my hips up so my ass was in the air. All of a sudden, he slams into me. Without giving me time to adjust, he starts thrusting fast and hard. 

At this point, I'm moaning like crazy. The all-to-familiar knot in my stomach started to form. The more he thrusts, the more the knot grows. It didn't take long before I was close.

"C-harl-lie, I'm go-gonna c-cu-m." This just made him go faster than before. I heard him mumble a 'hold it'. With a few more thrusts, he pulls out. 

A few whines left my mouth at the loss of him. At once, he flipped me over to where I was laying on my back. His eyes still hadn't changed back to his normal beautiful blue color. They were darker than ever. A smirk spread across his face. He entered me again but this time very slowly. It hurt. 

"Baby. I'm sorry. I will never do that again. I promise, just please move. This really hurts." I had to stop myself from crying. His face softened and he thrusted into me at a faster rate. The pain went away and turned into pleasure. The knot formed again much faster than I had anticipated. 

"Please! Please let me cum. I said I was sorry." He didn't say anything. He just pounded into me. He thrusted into me hard and I lost control. My orgasm crashed over me. This must have sent him into his second orgasm. His cum shot deep inside of me before he laid down next to me. 

We both had to catch our breaths before attempting to move. My legs were shaking like crazy because of how intense it was. Charlie pulled me by my waist closer to him so I could cuddle with him. I just laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart rate go back to normal. He whispered an 'I love you' in my ear before I fell asleep. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: I finally updated! This one took me a while to come up with an idea for so let me know what you think of it. Thank you guys so much for over 100 reads! That means so much to me. I'll update soon. 😘