Suck- (SMUT!)

Y/n rested her hand on Charlie's knee, slowly running her hand up his thigh. Charlie tensing and looking at Y/n with a look, his jaw clenching ever so slightly. Y/n grinning as she continued to write, her eyes staying on her paper, never once looking up.

Charlie leaned back slightly as her hand slid higher on his thigh, clearing his throat as her hand pressed against his trousers. Y/n's hand slowly plamed him through his trousers as she stared at the board.

"Y/n.." Charlie grunted, loud enough for only her to hear, sending shivers down her spine. Her grin growing wider as his trousers tightened.

Tightening her grip around him as Charlie let out a shaky breath. Charlie's hand moved to Y/n's thigh. Squeezing it, most likely leaving bruises as his grip tightened on it.

A soft whimper leaving her lips as his grip tightened even more, her mind wandering off as her hand continued to palm him.

Another grunt left Charlie's throat but luckily it was cut off by the Professor clapping his hands and ending class.

Charlie immediately standing and pulling Y/n up by her wrist. Charlie pressed against her as the walked through the crowded hallway.

A shit eating grin was stuck on Y/n's face while Charlie's jaw was clenched as he pushed her forward until they got to an empty hallway. Pushing her into a broom closet.

"Char-" She was cut off as Charlie pushed her against the door and attached his lips to her roughly.

Y/n letting out a loud gasp as her eyes fluttered shut, giving Charlie enough time to push his tongue into her mouth. Lifting her as he did so, enough to let her wrap her legs around his hips.

Y/n pressing her lips harder against his, letting his tongue explore her mouth. Riviling in the addicting taste that was him. Cigarettes and Acid pops. It probably wasn't the best flavor to some people but to Y/n the taste was addicting.

Y/n moved her hands down to his chest pulling back slightly with a grin.

"Someones needy." Y/n breathed out with a smirk but Charlie just laughed.

"You sure its me whos needy?" Charlie asked.

"Judging by the way you keep arching yourself into me, it seems like your the needy one." Charlie smirked.

Y/n's hips dropping as she realised what she had been doing. Rolling her eyes as she mockingly stuck her tongue out.

Y/n's hands hurriedly unbuttoning his white shirt as Charlie's hands made their way under her shirt. Neither taking their lips off one and other, until Charlie pulled back rushing to yank off her shirt. Charlie also moving fast and pulling down her trousers, along with his own.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered leaning down and he started kissing her neck.

Y/n letting out a whimper as his hand traced down her abdomen, getting closer to the place she needed him most. Y/n's hand moving into his boxers rubbing him faster as she arched into him. Charlie letting out a groan, as he stuck his fingers under the waistline of her panties.

"You're mine." He grunted out as Y/n's hand tightened around him.

Charlie dipped two fingers into her.

"Charlie." She heaved, bucking her hips further into him tilting her head back, giving more access on her neck.

"Darling." Charlie whispered grabbing her chin roughly making her open her eyes and look at him.

"You're mine right?" He repeated again, making it sound more like a demand than a question. His movements slowed down painfully when she let out a moan.

"Answer me." He grunted.

"I-Yes. Yes all yours." She answered back out of breath. Charlie grinned pulling his hand from her and picking her up and putting her on the couch. Y/n letting out a gasp from surprise at how fast he moved her.

He unhooked her bra, pulling down her panties as his tongue lapped around her nipples. Y/n threw her head back with a gasp as his fingers made their spot back to her slit. His thumb swirling around her clit.

"C-Charlie, I need you." Y/n breathed out shakily.

"Well you see love, you did this to yourself." Charlie started bringing his lips to her ear.

"When you try and tease me, I'm gonna do way worse to you." He grinned pulling away from her. His eyes darkened by lust, as Y/n let out a moan at his words as his pace fastened.

"C-Charlie please." Y/n breathed out shakily. Y/n gasping as he parted her legs further, aggressively lapping her up. Y/n's eyes rolling back, her mouth falling open as her head flew back, one hand in his hair as the other held onto the back of the couch.

Charlie pulled away making Y/N whimper from the loss of contact.

"Do you want this inside you?" He rasped, putting her hand on his dick.

"Yes." Y/n breathed out.

"Yes?" He repeated.

"Charlie please..." She whimpered.

Charlie suddenly slamming into her. Throwing her leg over his shoulder as he pounded harder letting out a string of curse words as Y/n moaned.

Each moan growing louder with each motion. His left hand moving to grip her throat making Y/n look up at him her mouth hanging open. His right thumb going into her mouth.

"Suck." He demanded huskily, Y/n sucking immediately.

"Good girl." He rasped out.

Then he pulled his thumb out pressing on her clit, rubbing slow circles. Charlie started sucking on her neck, nearly bringing her to her breaking point. Y/n's hands going to his hair and gripping tightly as she lost all sense of reality.

Charlie letting out an animalistic groan as he came. Pulling out and dropping beside her he wrapped his arms around her.

"Did I hurt you?" He whispered his eyes searching hers for any sign of anything bad.

Only finding affection and amusement.

"Of course not." She whispered with a soft smile, her chest still heaving up and down as her breathing slowed. Y/n, leaning back closing her eyes with a sigh and a smile. Suddenly feeling Charlie trace her body.

"Look at all the marks, I did hurt you." Charlie answered back, his face filled with worry.

"Now everyone will know I'm yours." She answered back, Charlie' mood changing instantly. A cocky grin going on his face as he nodded in agreements.

"And anyways Charlie, I liked it." She answered back confidently.