I wanna baby - (SMUT!)

"I wanna have a baby," my wonderful husband Charlie said out of the blue. I just kinda stared at him in shock for a second before I smashed my lips onto his. He was taken back for a second but kissed back immediately. He pulled me on top of his lap and deepened the kiss.

We were currently at the burrow for Christmas so I cast a silencing and locking spell on the door. Charlie started attacking my neck with kisses while he pulled my shirt over my head. Charlie and I had been intimate with each other before so we both knew what each other looked like.

I started to strip him and he started to strip me. Only about a minute later, we were both completely naked. He kissed down my body until he got to my thighs. He licked my folds and a shiver ran up my body.

He starts to eat me out while he slips a finger into me. I arch my back from the amount a pleasure I was getting and he takes it as an opportunity and slips another finger in.

The all to familiar knot starts to form in my stomach.

"Charlieeee..." I said while I stretched out the e in his name. He immediately knew my struggle.

"Go ahead love." I did as he said and came. He licked me clean until he realized how needy for him I was becoming. I was rubbing my thighs together to try and get some friction because at this point, I was ✨horny✨.

He looks up at me for content and I nod my head. He slowly entered me. No matter how many times we do this, I can never get used to him size.

He slowly starts to thrust in. He notices the pleasure that I was getting from the moans that start to leave my mouth. He starts to pick up the pace which causes me to start to moan louder.

Soon, he was thrusting into me hard and fast.

"AhHhhH ChArliE" I came again while my legs start to shake. He doesn't slow down though. He just goes faster. The faster he goes, the harder his thrusts become.

Charlie starts to suck on my neck and continues to thrust hard and fast. I arch my back to the point where the only part of my body that's on the bed is my head, my hips and down.

His thrusts start to become sloppy signaling that he was close. He came with a groan. We both ride out our highs and try to catch our breathe. He flops down next to me.

I decided it was my turn and crawl on top of him. He looks confused for a second than realizes what I'm doing. I lower myself onto him and start to bounce. He immediately hits my g-spot and I came with a scream.

He puts his hands on my hips and starts to guide my hips. I put my hands on his chest and through my head back.

The pleasure was so good that tears start to stream down my face. I start to bounce faster causing Charlie to come again.

"Fuck love. Merlin you feel so good." Charlie says while rolling his eyes to the back of his head.

We both came 2 more times before I called it quiets. My legs were shaking uncontrollably to the point were they became numb. I didn't care though, I just wanted to sleep. But that's not what Charlie had in mind.

He picked me out and brought me to the bathroom that was attached to his room. He ran a bath and set me in it. He brought me clothes for when I was down.

About 20 minutes later, I got out of the bath and changed. I could kinda walk but not really. I limped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Charlie just laughed and scooted over on the bed. The laid down and Charlie put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Within 10 minutes, I was sound asleep hoping that that would work. Hoping that that was gonna get me pregnant.