Taking care

"Bhai ye jaanu ke ye haalat , kaise". Avni asked concernly.

"Pata nahi par jo koi  hoga usko chodunga nahi. , Did you called the doctor".

Avni nodded.

Soon the doctor arrived.

"You both wait outside, i will check on her." The doctor said.

"But why she is my wife i am her husband i am not leaving her anywhere." Abhimaan said loosing his calm.

Avni sensed his situation and dragged him out of the room.

After few minutes doctor called them inside.

"I have examined her injury , seems like she has a lot of old injuries too . I have given medicine in few days she should be fine but it's necessary to take good care of her... I would like to say something else. From her injuries it seems like she has gone through sometimes deep which definitely has left scar on her body and mental health. Waise toh aab sab thik hain but once she has woken up i suggest you to take her to the hospital we can do some test and then we can talk further." The doctor explained.

Shocked would be an understatement to describe the way of what Abhimaan was going through.

Anger, care, frustration you name it he felt it.

He couldn't even imagine what jaanvi has to go through.

He stromed out towards the backyard to attend the  call  from his personal investigator to get the information.
Surprisingly this time it took him a month to get the information.

And the information he got about jaanvi made his blood boil . He asked him to track her phone and tell him where all did she visit and the newest information brought to him made him Loose the little bit calmness he had.

Angrily he broke a vas and punched the glass table hurting her nuckles.

Hearing the sound avni came running towards him.

"Bhai what did you do , control yourself". Avni said concernly.

"How do i control avni when jaanvi is in this condition".

"Bhai she wouldn't want to see you in this condition."

"Her parents did this" he said blankly.

Avni looked at his face surprised.

"How did you know"

" What do you think".

He told her everything that he overhead that day and the thing that his investigator said.

He knew she knows some part about jaanvi's childhood due to the overhead conversation but he wasn't sure about everything else so he told her everything.

Avni stood there shocked she didn't knew what to say  . The past of her best friend was so dreadful. It literally gave her goosebumps.

"How did she survive bhai . Unn rakhsaho ke beech mein how did she survive these years , just thinking about that make me want to kill them. I knew the thing that they doesn't used to treat her right but these things
I can not even imagine ehen avni will come to know the truth. " avni cried in his brother arm.

"I know avni and Even jaanvi didn't know anything about this . now they will see thier worst nightmare . They will see that side of abimaan rajwansh that they couldn't have imagined in thier Wildest dream  . "

Unn logo ke barrbadi ki ghadi toh kuch hafte pehle se hi chal rahe hain " he thought.

After talking for sometimes they went towards abhimaan's room.