Her Birthday

"Be quite yrr avni or else she will wake up , she is not a heavy sleeper like you khumbkaran"  abhimaan said to avni who was laughing ruining their surprise.

"Haww , I don't sleep like a khumbkaran" Avni replied.

"You do and you also snore." Abhimaan said triggering avni

Avni was about to say something but was interrupted by thier lovely mother.

"For god sake stop fighting both of you." their mother said .

"Sorry" they both said together as they don't want the surprise for avni to be spoilt.

He slightly opened the door and saw his queen sleeping hugging pillow . He chuckeled thinking that she might be thinking the pillow as her husband as when he woke up jaanvi was sleeping snuggling into him . He got out of the bed carefully without disturbing

The clock strikes 12 . Abhimaan slowly went near jaanvi waking her up .

"Jaanvi wake up "

Jaanvi moved facing to the other side .

"Jaanvi wake up". He said moving his hand on her hairs.

She wrgeled in her sleep and slightly opened her eyes .

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY " everyone shouted .

Jaanvi gasped loudly . Happiness was evident in her eyes . Its was the first time she celebrated her birthday as far as she remembers . She doesn't even used to remember her birthday .

Aparna came near seeing her eyes shinning with tears .

''Mera bacha , apne birthday ke din aise sad nahi hote , you deserve the worlds happiness . Happy birthday mera bacha . "

" Mumma these are not the tears of sadness these are the tears of happiness . Happiness of getting you all in my life " she said sniffling back her tears .

" Pushpa I hate tears " avni said in adramtic way .

Abhimaan smacked her head.

All laughed .

''Chalo its enough now lets cut the cake "

Avni brought the cake .

Wow the cake is beautifuljaanvi thought

jaanvi thought .

Sometimes it all about the people that matter . The way they care about us . Nothing in fills the space of the family except the family itself . Marrying him wasn't her decision but it was the best decision of her life.

" What are you thinking lets cut the cake" Abhimaaan said .

Jaanvi nodded and cut the cake . All sag happy birthday song

It was the first time for her that someone celebrated . She doesn't even remember that last time she celebrated her birthday or the last time she was this happy .