"Baby..not now" pt 2

*JASMINE'S POV*

"I'll let you finish your game" I replied to him before standing up. He quickly grabbed me by my wrist and threw me on the bed. "I need to finish something else too" he said hovering over me, our lips inches apart.

He snatches my mini maid skirt and tells me to take off my top, I did as he said. He puts three of his fingers into my mouth. When he took it out, his fingers were covered in my saliva. He started to rub my clit causing me to moan.

"You're this wet because of me?" He says. After a couple of seconds of rubbing it, he slips two fingers into me causing me to grip on to the sheets. He began to curl his fingers in my g spot. "Are you ready?" He asks me. "Yes" I replied.

"I'm gonna need more than a "yes" because what you did to me wasn't okay" He says. "Yes Vincent, please!!" I shouted as I looked into his eyes. I guess it was convincing enough because the next thing I knew, he slammed into me harshly.

Nothing but moans escaped my mouth as my nails dug into his back. As he was pounding into me, he began to suck my right nipple as he pinched the other. "VINNIE~" I moaned before he looked up at me with a smile. "You like that?" He says before biting his lip.

"Mhm" I replied as I felt a knot form in my stomach. "Vinnie I'm gonna cum!" I shouted causing him to suck and slam harder. I removed one of my hands from his back and used it to tugged on his hair.

I let out a loud moan as we both came at the same time. We sat in bed while out of breath for a few minutes when he finally got up and turned off his game. "I'll be back" he said before going to the bathroom.

When he came back, he was laughing. "Jesus, what are you? A tiger" he says as he showed me the scratches on his back. I laughed back. A few seconds later, he got a text from his friends. Turns out he wasn't on mute after all..