"Maybe..." THREESOME pt2

*JASMINE'S POV*

"Fine." Vinnie finally replied.

I climbed on top of Mattia and we began to make out passionately. Mattia flipped me over and now he was on top of me. As he made his way down my neck I made eye contact with Vinnie.

"There's not enough space here, let's go into my room" Mattia said before getting up. Vinnie and I both followed him into his room and I lied down on his bed.

Mattia stripped me naked and I did the same to him. He pulled out a condom from his drawer and slipped it on before slamming into me. "Mmm" I moaned as I loved the way he felt inside of me.

I looked over at Vinnie who has been secretly rubbing himself through his pants. I motioned my hands, asking him to come to me. Mattia flipped me on my stomach causing me to arch my back.

Vinnie came over to us, pulled down his pants and boxers, stuffing my mouth with his gigantic cock. I moaned as both of the boys cocks were somewhere inside me.

Mattia gripped on to my shoulders and Vinnie gripped on to my hair. I felt a knot form in my stomach causing me to moan uncontrollably. "She's almost finished" Vinnie says causing Mattia to go faster and harder.

Soon, I came all over Mattia. Then I tasted Vinnie's hot salty cum fill my mouth as the condom became warm and expanded.

After that, I laid in Mattia's bed out of breath.

"Hurry up and catch your breath, I'm next. Mattia you can leave" Vinnie says causing my heart to skip a beat. I was in DEEP trouble.