"Maybe..." Threesome pt3

"Hurry up and catch your breath, I'm next. Mattia you can leave" Vinnie says causing my heart to skip a beat. I was in DEEP trouble.

Mattia left the room without saying a word. After he left, Vinnie closed the door and locked it. "What are you doing?" I questioned him. "Oh, you'll see." he says as he grabs handcuffs with a smirk.

He sternly grabbed both of my wrists and handcuffed it to the bed frame. "You should've never compared me to Mattia.." Vinnie said, his eyes cold and dark. "And why shouldn't I?" I asked causing Vinnie to look at me.

He stayed quiet for a second before walking over to me. He grips my chin making sure I was looking at him and him only. "Don't fucking test me Jasmine." He says as his jawline tighten.

I couldn't help but smile at his response. He's so sexy when he's mad, like yes daddy destroy me 😩. Without warning, Vinnie slammed into my g spot causing me to moan loudly. I'm pretty sure Mattia heard.

I curled my toes and moaned each time Vinnie entered. "Fuckkkk" he groaned as he gripped on to my waist, pulling me closer. I felt a knot form in my stomach, causing me to moan uncontrollably.

Vinnie knew I was gonna cum soon, so he began to rub my clīt. "Vincentttttt!" I screamed as I released all over him. A couple of seconds later, he pulled out and came on my stomach.

He un cuffed me and laid besides. We sat in bed, out of breath for a couple of seconds before he got up and put his clothes on. "Clean yourself up. And I'm still mad at you" he said before exiting the room and closing the door.