1. ꧁*A Humans Life*꧂

Ace never felt such joy in his life.

He had a husband, someone who he had children with, someone who saw them grow up and have their own lives, saw Marco being a great father. He saw everything this world has given, with him... traveling, doing many things, it brings joy to ace's heart.

His son Spade had a perfect significant other who's also a female Ai. His son Aiden had a woman who in return gave him and Marco two grandchildren.

It was a perfect life, he wanted this forever.

But he can't... he knew that day will come.

His eyes travel to the scenery of their garden, sitting on their backyard bench with his husband by His side.

He heard Marco sigh, he looks up and saw Marco in his old age still looks amazing, Deep blue oceanic eyes filled with life, he doesn't want those gleaming eyes to fade. Ace's saw his eyes fluttering close.

"Marco?" he called. Hearing Marco hum, opening his eyes to stare downly at him. He gave a smile. "Are you okay?" Hes not... ace knows it's almost time. He can tell, he can feel it.

And he hated it.

He felt macro kiss his head "nothing... just taking a nap" his deep voice whispered his ear, ace's uncurled hand clench tightly "recalling some memories" memories... he thought such happy, joyful memories will be stuck with him forever; he won't erase them again. he laid his head on his chest hearing Marco laugh made him laugh too " and just how much I love you" his heart skip a beat, feeling his heart swell, giving him that's fluttering feeling, a blushed adorn his cheeks. His heart beat together with Marcos own.

He felt serene, He then whispered back.

"i love you too" he snuggles closely to him. His ears press to Marco's chest hearing his heart beat, signaling life force coursing to his husbands' veins.

* Ba thump* *Ba thump* *Ba thump* *Ba thump*

He leans closer to his warmth."i never been so happy ace..." ace smile seeing you smile with our child? Of course, ace can see that pure joy coming from his husband.

Then suddenly...

"I'm sorry" he apologized.

Ace look at him with wide eyes, he leans back and pointedly glare and pout at his husband, looking at his serious face, ace just realized he was not kidding, Marco was really asking for forgiveness? he took a deep breath. He told Marco words that those are nothing but in the past and especially he only got mad at him in some silly stupid nothingness as husbands.

It pains him to see that he was still guilty on what he did "so don't say sorry Marco" he laid on his chest, hearing his heart beat again like it was lulling him to sleep. But with a weak nod coming from Marco and that small little hum made him smile.

"Thank you ace" ace took a sharp breath, his words are weak, but filled with warmth, ace felt his chest rapidly beating from that thought. Pain course through his body, as he felt his eyes sting, he buried his face closer to his husband's chest, feeling his intertwined hands clench by Marco "Same here Marco" eyes laid upon the sky and then widen when he saw a shooting star.

His heart filled with excitement, he started pointing at the sky "Marco look! A shooting stars!" then another, and another, then it became hundreds. It's one in a million chance to see this phenomenon.

A meteor shower.

"there's hundreds of them!" he shouted. Grinning staring the closed eyed of Marco.

* thump* *thump* * thump*

He gulps, feeling himself shaking. "let's make a wish!"

His lips quiver when he heard it, but he never stops talking. Then it was so small you can barely hear it but thankful for his AI ears ace heard everything.

"My wish was already been granted ace..."

It made his heart jitter. Feeling all his body shaking from pain, the loss, he clench his hands tightly, securely on his hold on him.

"but my wish isn't fulfilled yet Marco" it wasn't and it will never be.

Then ace... heard his heart slowly died down,

* thump* *thump*

Realization coming to him, and he isn't ready, he forever will never be. That toxis lump stuck to his throat, tears pooled in his eyes "i want to stay with you" is it too much to ask?

Is this it?

* thump*

"forever..."

He felt so cold, like everything he knew vanish without a trace. Whole body shaking as tears falling down like of that rain in every morning dew.

*...*

His vision fog "t-that's my w-wish" he clung to his body, feeling the cold clung to him, embracing him like that of a freezing cold. He shudders, its worst, It hurts. He tried to search and listen that maybe he just misses the beat.

But it never came

It never came...

He misses him already.

It hurts, its heavy like there something hammering small needles to his heart, he can't stop shaking, He wheeze It hurts to breath "I-I lo...ove you-u" he can't even speak properly, nor comprehend this will be his life.

Forever.

He laid besides him. Embracing him completely, his brain repeats all the beautiful memories, the joy, laughter, pain. "t-thank y-you" for loving him. But why does the future look so bleak. But the memories they make made him content.

But it's never enough.

It will never be enough.

He wailed.

"AAHHH!"

he clung to him, fist tight, embrace secure, his name rolled out from his tongue. "marco! Marco!" He plead.

"Please don't go Marco! I'm not ready!"

He will never be ready.

Because he knew.

He will never see him again.

Within this immortal body.

He didn't want to separate.

Such future without Marco pains him so much.

He can't imagine, he wants to stay with Marco, he looks up, tears still pooling in his eyes, marco looks so at peace but he wasn't, he felt his body froze, he tried to move but... He can't....

His eyes bug out, fear consume him, his arms stood still as realization come through him.

His malfunctioning.

No... no...

NO!!!!

His memories will erase if he malfunctions! He can only be cured if he erases all about Marco!

No! He didn't want that!

"NO!"

That's when he saw spark, his eyes glazed and turn red, as his mechanical body let out a steam, he hears that jittering of a broken T.V. He rather dies than forget all about his memoires of his family.

Ace embrace the jitter and static noise, he heard the noise of a count down, he laid properly beside Marco as he closes his eyes, sat side by side embrace by the man he loves.

He saw the life fades away.

So is he... With a smile on his face.